Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

HOLY TRINITY 8 - winners announced!

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, swiftie13 said:

How do y'all think I got him to judge

 

dC0hubl.gif

Yep you paid me a lot

  • Replies 815
  • Views 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Here are round 1 entries for Season 7 if you're feeling lost or want some pure entertainment.

 

FkFK7ZL.gif

 

 

and the challenge itself

 

 

Ignore my first entry, it was the biggest flop of them all. I got better, I promise. I mean, I won that season!

Edited by swiftie13

2 hours ago, Caillou said:

Look like what

A high school crush :biblio: 

Name/nickname:  Dessy Fenix aka The Greatest Guy you will ever meet
Shoe size:  9 1/2 or 10

Iconic ATRL moment: The day I got this avi

Dessy Fenix

Three fun facts: 1) I tried to host this game on another site and it flopped. 2) I'm bisexual (like 70-30 for guys) 3) Superheroes stuff is currently life

Virgin?: No please, I prefer someone with experience. 

Can drive?: Yeah but I'm not driving to a virgin :biblio:  

6 minutes ago, Dessy Fenix said:

Virgin?: No please, I prefer someone with experience. 

Can drive?: Yeah but I'm not driving to a virgin :biblio:  

screaming

  • Author
17 minutes ago, Dessy Fenix said:

Name/nickname:  Dessy Fenix aka The Greatest Guy you will ever meet
Shoe size:  9 1/2 or 10

Iconic ATRL moment: The day I got this avi

Dessy Fenix

Three fun facts: 1) I tried to host this game on another site and it flopped. 2) I'm bisexual (like 70-30 for guys) 3) Superheroes stuff is currently life

Virgin?: No please, I prefer someone with experience. 

Can drive?: Yeah but I'm not driving to a virgin :biblio:  

Relatable 

1 hour ago, swiftie13 said:

Looks like @feelslikeadream will be joining as a contestants through banland :gaycat5: 

omfg!

Mess how did Feelslikeadream get banned :deadbanana4:

 

I still need to send that picture for my reviews banner ugh I'm such a flop. 

  • Author

Happy thanksgiving to all you ungrateful Americans! Remember the Natives whose genocide paved a way for us to be where we are. Eat well, but also know how this came to be! 

 

xx

 

P.S. the thanksgiving story ISN'T REAL! 

 

P.P.S. when a little relative shows you their hand turkeys, rip it apart and tell them the truth! May they cry sorrowful tears for the Natives lost and may you plant and nurture a hatred for Americans that they should harbor for the rest of their lives!

 

P.P.P.S. thanks for playing guys!

Edited by swiftie13

15 hours ago, swiftie13 said:

Looks like @feelslikeadream will be joining as a contestants through banland :gaycat5: 

Am I supposed to ignore this

 

FkFK7ZL.gif

  • Author
37 minutes ago, Hug said:

Am I supposed to ignore this

 

FkFK7ZL.gif

Yes

  • Author
3 hours ago, Tsareena said:

who are these and why are they so thique?

FkFK7ZL.gif

mte, who’s that girl 

1 hour ago, swiftie13 said:

mte, who’s that girl 

She's glamour 

giphy.webp

  • Author

How was everyone’s genocide I mean thanksgiving dinner 

35 minutes ago, swiftie13 said:

How was everyone’s genocide I mean thanksgiving dinner 

not good

  • Author
5 minutes ago, Caillou said:

not good

Were you grounded 

  • Author
8 hours ago, Caillou said:

Grounded by depression yes

I hate it when that happens!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.