Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Nick's Top 30 [Midyear Chart]

Featured Replies

On 7/10/2020 at 7:47 PM, potent said:

but yeah there's something really irritating about Stupid Love, I can't quite put my finger on it but it's so unpleasant to hear :psyduck: I'm not surprised the GP rejected it 

The stutter hook on it (which is a staple of her songs, to be honest) was pretty unlistenable. Which defeats the purpose of a "hook" imo.

 

Anyway, Foxes with the #1. :ohwow: Not gonna lie, I haven't really kept up with her much since her Clarity days, so the only one of her songs I somewhat remember is "Let Go For Tonight." Good to see she's still releasing music though. I'll have to have some more listens to her current single (cause according to my last.fm I listened to it once, and I actually don't remember it :katie:)

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 130.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Don't Wanna climbing/catapulting to the top 10. :alexz: 

 

Power having a nice climb as well, and hopefully RoM makes an ascension to the top ten at least. :dancehall: 

 

Hallucinate debuting, and March March showing a good climb too. :party: 

In your eyes out :noparty:

Rain on me & Power having nice boosts :party: Watermelon sugar falling a bit tho

"Rain on Me" climbing fast and Hallucinate debuts :clap3:

 

The 1975 serving longevity in the top 2  :alexz: 

On 7/17/2020 at 10:03 PM, potent said:

20 Beyoncé - "Black Parade" <2,20> +2

 

:sick: 

 

On 7/17/2020 at 10:03 PM, potent said:

Potential Future Debuts:

  • Future Islands - "For Sure"

YAS! It's a masterpiece :jonny5:

Great for Foxes!

17/30

 

 

Dua Lipa getting a cute debut. Foxes getting to #1 :heart2: 

 

Power jumping into the top 5

  • Author

7/25/2020

 

30 Gengahr - "Heavenly Maybe" <NEW>  LISTEN

29 Beyoncé - "Black Parade" <3,20> -9

28 BENEE - "Night Garden" (feat. Kenny Beats & Bakar) <NEW>  LISTEN

27 Paty Cantú - "No Hacemos Nada" <2,27> +3

26 Nightly - "Twenty Something" <3,23> -3

25 Dua Lipa - "Hallucinate" <2,25> +3

24 Conan Gray - "Heather" <3,24> +3

23 Troye Sivan - "Easy" <NEW>  LISTEN

22 Glass Animals - "Heat Waves" <3,22> +3

21 Hayley Williams - "Dead Horse" <10,4> -7

20 AURORA - "Exist for Love" <10,6> +1

19 James Bay - "Chew on My Heart" <2,19> +5

18 Harry Styles - "Watermelon Sugar" <15,1(1x)> -3

17 BENEE - "Supalonely" (feat. Gus Dapperton) <17,1(2x)> +1

16 The Killers - "Caution" <8,4> -3

15 The Chicks - "Gaslighter" <18,1(2x)> +2

14 The Killers - "My Own Soul's Warning" <4,14> +5

13 Tones and I - "Ur So F**king Cool" <8,7> -3

12 Rina Sawayama - "Bad Friend" <5,12> +4

11 REZZ x Grabbitz - "Someone Else" <5,9> -2

10 Sub Urban - "Freak" (feat. REI AMI) <7,7> -3

9 Fiona Apple - "Shameika" <13,1(1x)> -1

8 HAIM - "I Know Alone" <11,1(2x)> -5

7 Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - "Rain on Me" <4,7> +4

6 Alec Benjamin - "Match in the Rain" <6,6> +6

5 The 1975 - "If You're Too Shy (Let Me Know)" <13,1(1x)> -3

4 HAIM - "Don't Wanna" <6,4> +2

3 Ellie Goulding - "Power" <7,3> +1

2 Wallows - "Are You Bored Yet?" (feat. Clairo) <7,2> +3

1 Foxes - "Love Not Loving You" <9,1(2x)> =  LISTEN

 

 

FALLING OFF:

29 Billie Eilish - "ilomilo" <6,16>

26 Dua Lipa - "Physical" <19,1(2x)>

22 The Chicks - "March March" <2,22>

 

Potential Future Debuts:

  • Billie Eilish - "My Future" [60%]
  • The Chicks - "Sleep at Night" [90%]
  • Grouplove - "Inside Out" [35%]
  • joan - "want u back" [100%]
  • Jonas Blue & MAX - "Naked" [45%]
  • Kygo & Tina Turner - "What's Love Got to Do with It" [70%]
  • Kylie Minogue - "Say Something" [35%]

Edited by potent

  • Author
On 7/19/2020 at 4:11 PM, Remmy said:

RIP IYE. James getting the top debut with Dua not too far behind :date: Killers (MOSW) top 20 :heart: But that 9-spot drop for Caution (and -8 for Hayley) :'( Louisa winning ahhh we love that :worship: REZZxG entering the top 10 and Ari/Gaga almost there :alexz: HAIM taking up a third of the top 6 :smile: Ellie becoming a major contender :clap3: Power is likely the best from her new album.

LNLY is more addictive than I had originally thought, it's a great comeback single imo. On the other hand I'm not listening to Someone Else as much as I had thought, so #9 might have to be its peak. I'd say AYBY is more of a threat than Power, although I'm not sure, there's a lot of contenders but honestly none of them are super strong.

 

On 7/19/2020 at 8:38 PM, ClashAndBurn said:

Anyway, Foxes with the #1. :ohwow: Not gonna lie, I haven't really kept up with her much since her Clarity days, so the only one of her songs I somewhat remember is "Let Go For Tonight." Good to see she's still releasing music though. I'll have to have some more listens to her current single (cause according to my last.fm I listened to it once, and I actually don't remember it :katie:)

LNLY is a huge bop, the type of song I wish could succeed on pop radio :jonny:

 

On 7/20/2020 at 6:32 PM, Mezik said:

Hallucinate debuting, and March March showing a good climb too. :party: 

March March fell out, but only cause I think Sleep at Night is the actual single (which is basically guaranteed to debut next week)

"Rain On Me" top ten, impressive. :dies: 

 

Hayley flopping with that -7 though :sad: 

8/30

 

Foxes stable at #1, Alec climbing & Troye debuting :fan:

'Power' is creeping closer and closer to the top spot. :alexz: 

 

As well, 'Don't Wanna' still the top HAIM spot - shows your taste. :-* Also ROM finally entering the top ten, you're now forgiven since it's a certified potent HIT. :heart2: 

 

Excited to see 'Say Something' show up on your chart. The real Kylie is a pop legend, and 'Say Something' is amazing. :jamming: 

"Sleep at Night" is coming :duca: 

 

March March already out. It took a while to grow on me 

 

Physical had a great run  :clap3: 

 

On 7/25/2020 at 1:25 AM, potent said:

10 Sub Urban - "Freak" (feat. REI AMI) <7,7> -3

Noo, this masterpiece deserves to be in top 3.

The new BENEE is nice. 

16/30

 

 

Foxes still at #1 :heart2: 

 

 

Beyonce and Hayley dropping...

Not a huge Kylie fan but I checked out Say Something after hearing she's doing disco and I was expecting something better :mandown: Speaking of which, I felt the same way with BENEE. Not sure that was a strong choice to follow Supalonely with. Troye snatching the top debut :party: WOO!

Caution & I Know Alone passing the torches to the more recent (but slightly inferior) singles :sad: Dua, Conan, James, Rina, Ellie doing well :heart: Gaga/Ari going higher and higher ahh :sats: Foxes keeping that #1 spot :date: She just dropped the 2nd single but from what I've heard, it has nothing on LNLY.

 

Quote

LNLY is more addictive than I had originally thought, it's a great comeback single imo. On the other hand I'm not listening to Someone Else as much as I had thought, so #9 might have to be its peak. I'd say AYBY is more of a threat than Power, although I'm not sure, there's a lot of contenders but honestly none of them are super strong.

Exactly :gaycat2: Same for me. Well I still have it on a nearly daily rotation, but it left my top 10 a lot sooner than expected. Well don't be afraid to keep LNLY on top or let ROM take over :fan:

Great Countdown :clap3:

Power at Top 3 :heart2:

Rain On Me close to Top 5 :jamming:

Supalonely and watermelon sugar :worship:

  • Author

08/01/2020

 

30 070 Shake & Tame Impala - "Guilty Conscience" <NEW>  LISTEN

29 The Veronicas - "Biting My Tongue" <NEW>  LISTEN

28 Billie Eilish - "My Future" <NEW>  LISTEN

27 Harry Styles - "Watermelon Sugar" <16,1(1x)> -9

26 Kygo & Tina Turner - "What's Love Got to Do with It" <NEW>  LISTEN
25 BENEE - "Supalonely" (feat. Gus Dapperton) <18,1(2x)> -8

24 joan - "want u back" <NEW>  LISTEN

23 BENEE - "Night Garden" (feat. Kenny Beats & Bakar) <2,23> +5

22 The Chicks - "Sleep at Night" <NEW>  LISTEN
21 Sub Urban - "Freak" (feat. REI AMI) <8,7> -11

20 The Chicks - "Gaslighter" <19,1(2x)> -5

19 REZZ x Grabbitz - "Someone Else" <6,9> -8

18 Nightly - "Twenty Something" <4,18> +8

17 Dua Lipa - "Hallucinate" <3,17> +8

16 Glass Animals - "Heat Waves" <4,16> +6

15 Troye Sivan - "Easy" <2,15> +8

14 James Bay - "Chew on My Heart" <3,14> +5

13 The Killers - "Caution" <9,4> +3

12 Fiona Apple - "Shameika" <14,1(1x)> -3

11 Rina Sawayama - "Bad Friend" <6,11> +1

10 HAIM - "I Know Alone" <12,1(2x)> -2

9 Tones and I - "Ur So F**king Cool" <9,7> +4

8 The 1975 - "If You're Too Shy (Let Me Know)" <14,1(1x)> -3

7 The Killers - "My Own Soul's Warning" <5,7> +7

6 HAIM - "Don't Wanna" <7,4> -2

5 Wallows - "Are You Bored Yet?" (feat. Clairo) <8,2> -3

4 Alec Benjamin - "Match in the Rain" <7,4> +2

3 Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - "Rain on Me" <5,3> +4

2 Foxes - "Love Not Loving You" <10,1(2x)> -1

1 Ellie Goulding - "Power" <8,1(1x)> +2  LISTEN

 

 

FALLING OFF:

30 Gengahr - "Heavenly Maybe" <1,30>

29 Beyoncé - "Black Parade" <3,20>

27 Paty Cantú - "No Hacemos Nada" <2,27>

24 Conan Gray - "Heather" <3,24>

21 Hayley Williams - "Dead Horse" <10,4>

20 AURORA - "Exist for Love" <10,6>

 

Potential Future Debuts:

  • Alanis Morissette - "Ablaze"
  • Cash Cash & Laura White - "Gasoline"
  • Jessie Ware - "What's Your Pleasure?"
  • Kylie Minogue - "Say Something"
  • Sam Smith - "My Oasis" (feat. Burna Boy)
  • Taylor Swift & Bon Iver - "Exile"
  • Victoria Monet - "Jaguar"

Edited by potent

  • Author
On 7/28/2020 at 3:08 AM, Topmaster 2 said:

Noo, this masterpiece deserves to be in top 3.

Idk what happened but I never feel like listening to it anymore :psyduck: it's a good song with an interesting creepy vibe but I just got tired of it I guess

 

On 7/29/2020 at 9:36 AM, Remmy said:

Not a huge Kylie fan but I checked out Say Something after hearing she's doing disco and I was expecting something better :mandown: Speaking of which, I felt the same way with BENEE. Not sure that was a strong choice to follow Supalonely with.

 

Well don't be afraid to keep LNLY on top or let ROM take over :fan:

Night Garden definitely isn't as good as Supalonely but I'm getting into it, I could see it having a decent peak here.

ROM could get the #1, but I'd also say everything climbing in the top 10 right now is a contender except Tones and I (and honestly Don't Wanna and AYBY could rebound too)

Ooooo, 'Power' really did that - it climbed to the summit finally! Well deserving #1. :clap3: 

 

'Rain on Me' trailing though, will it make it to the top... :emofish: 

 

Kygo/Tina & The Chicks debuting :party: 

'Sleep at Night' is easily the best track on the album, of an album that is so SOLID. The Music Video is stunning too. :smitten: 

19/30

 

my future + Sleep At Night debuting :party:

 

My Own Soul's Warning top 10 :worship:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.