Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Nick's Top 30 [Midyear Chart]

Featured Replies

Dua + Foxes + Hayley + Killers :heart:

 

I really gotta check Harry's music out, ive only heard kiwi and liked it but was too embarrased to admit since I would never be seen listen to 1D xD

 

 

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 130.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

?ℍ ?????? ?? ??? ??? ??  :clap3:
 

Quote

ℍ??? ??? ?? ????????? ?? ??? ??????? ?????????


?    ??? ?????? - "???????? ??????"
?    ??? ???? - "ℙ???????"

??    ????? ℂ?????? - "?????? ??? ??"
??    ??? ?????? - "?? ???? ????"
??    ??ℕ?? - "??????????" (????. ??? ?????????)
??    ??? ???? - "?? ???'?? ??? ??? (??? ?? ????)"
??    ?????? ??? ℙ????? - "????? ?? ℂ??????"
??    ???? ??? ℝ?? - "ℕ????? ****??? ℝ???????"
??    ??? ???? - "????? ?? ℍ????"
??    ??? ????? - "?? ??? ???"
??    ?????? ? ?????????? - "???? ???? ?????"
??    ???? ?????? - "? ???? ??"
??    ??? ????? & ???? ?????? - "?'? ℝ????"
??    ????? ??? ? - "??? ℂ????"
??    ????? - "???? ℕ?? ?????? ???"
??    ?????? ???? - "????????"
??    ℍ????? ???????? - "???? ℍ????"
??    ??? ?????? - "ℍ????????"
??    ??? ???? - "?? ??? ??? ???????? ????"
??    ???????? - "??????? ℙ????" (????. ??????? ℂ???)

??    ????? ???????? - "ℙ????"
??    ?????? ?????????? & ?ℤ? - "??? ????? ????"
??    ℂℍ?ℝℂℍ?? - "???????"
??    ℂ??????? - "ℂ??????? ?? ??? ?????"
??    ?ℍ??? - "???????"
??    ???? ?????? - "??????"
??    ℙ??? ?????? - "???? ???? ??? ????" (????. ???? ????????)
??    ℍ????? ???????? - "??????"
??    ??????????? - "?????? ?? ???"
???    ?????? ??? ???? - "?????????? ??? ????"

 

Ellie + Tones and I climbing :clap3:

 

Alec & Dua in the Midyear Top 10 :) 

Blinding lights, Physical & In your eyes all charting high in the mid-year cd :alexz:

Break my heart falling out of the weekly chart :dancehall:

Power having a big jump :fan:

Watermelon Sugar has grown on me immensely, well deserved #1! Happy to see Dixie Chicks serving top ten longevity as well. :clap3: 

 

We also love to see Power continue to climb! Maybe it'll Power to #1? :eddie: cheezy, I know...

12/30

 

Harry getting to #1 and Foxes right behind in the top 5. Ellie getting a great jump.

Watermelon Sugar  :alexz: That song's growing on me :duca:

Blinding Lights at #1 in Mid-Year! Incredible song :clap3:

"Watermelon Sugar" #1  :alexz: 

 

Mid-year: Amazing top 3 :jonny6: (Blinding Lights, Gasslighter and Physical  :heart:)

Reasons I Drink and Adore You also in the top 10, "If You're Too Shy" top 15  :clap3: 

On 6/26/2020 at 5:12 PM, potent said:

Beyoncé - “Black Parade”

Please don't... I can't stand ha. :dies:

 

Your midyear countdown is really cute full of masterpieces :duca:

Top 11 :clap3: and the Weeknd x2 :jamming:

Physical, Maniac & Adore You :worship:

Supalonely :clap3:

 

Countdown

Watermelon Sugar :jamming:

Level of Concern :worship2:

"“Rain on Me” [I actually started to like this lol]" :rip::rip::rip::rip: :rip: Killers 100% :clap3: MOSW doesn't hit quite as hard as Caution but it's still great. REZZxG + Rina debuting :worship: Abel & Dua ending their time in the top 10 :katie: But both of their replacements are fantastic :date: Billie, Ellie, Foxes and HAIM (IKA) up to new peaks while Harry snatches another #1 :katie2:

Albums~ I've heard a good amount of these :alexz3: The highlights from After Hours, NOECWYC and Fine Line match mine the most. That Harry list is actually 5 of my top 6, also FINNEAS' I Don't Miss You at All deserved to be a full length track for sure. || Singles~ Plenty of greatness here :clap3: Especially all of these:

Spoiler

1    The Weeknd - "Blinding Lights"
3    Dua Lipa - "Physical"
7    Harry Styles - "Adore You"
9    Conan Gray - "Maniac"
11    The Weeknd - "In Your Eyes"
18    The Naked and Famous - "Bury Us"
19    Lana Del Rey - "Norman ****ing Rockwell"
20    Dua Lipa - "Break My Heart"
25    Caroline Polachek - "So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings"
26    Grouplove - "Deleter"
28    Finneas - "Let's Fall in Love for the Night"
30    Fickle Friends - "Pretty Great"
39    Foxes - "Love Not Loving You"
41    Harry Styles - "Falling"
45    Hayley Williams - "Dead Horse"
49    Lizzo - "Cuz I Love You"
53    Troye Sivan - "Take Yourself Home"
55    The Killers - "Caution"
65    Ellie Goulding - "Power"
72    CHVRCHES - "Forever"
83    Rina Sawayama - "Bad Friend"
87    Rezz x Grabbitz - "Someone Else"
91    Hayley Williams - "Simmer"
92    Dua Lipa - "Future Nostalgia"
93    San Holo - "Honest" (feat. Broods)

 

  • Author

7/4/2020

 

30 Black Pumas - "Colors" <NEW>  LISTEN
29 Jessie Ware - "Save a Kiss" <6,18> -7

28 Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - "Rain on Me" <NEW>  LISTEN
27 Joji - "Gimme Love" <2,27> +2

26 twenty one pilots - "Level of Concern" <12,3> -6

25 Last Dinosaurs - "Flying" <9,9> -10

24 The Killers - "My Own Soul's Warning" <NEW>  LISTEN

23 Local Natives - "Dark Days" (feat. Sylvan Esso) <5,19> -4

22 The Weeknd - "In Your Eyes" <15,1(1x)> -9

21 Tones and I - "Bad Child" <11,7> -9

20 REZZ x Grabbitz - "Someone Else" <2,20> +6

19 Alec Benjamin - "Match in the Rain" <3,19> +6

18 HAIM - "Don't Wanna" <3,18> +6

17 Rina Sawayama - "Bad Friend" <2,17> +6

16 Billie Eilish - "ilomilo" <4,16> +6

15 Sub Urban - "Freak" (feat. REI AMI) <4,15> +3

14 Dua Lipa - "Physical" <17,1(2x)> -3

13 Wallows - "Are You Bored Yet?" (feat. Clairo) <4,13> +4

12 Ellie Goulding - "Power" <4,12> +4

11 BENEE - "Supalonely" (feat. Gus Dapperton) <14,1(2x)> -3

10 Dixie Chicks - "Gaslighter" <15,1(2x)> -1

9 Tones and I - "Ur So F**king Cool" <5,9> +3

8 AURORA - "Exist for Love" <7,6> -1

7 Fiona Apple - "Shameika" <10,1(1x)> -3

6 Harry Styles - "Watermelon Sugar" <12,1(1x)> -5

5 The Killers - "Caution" <5,5> +5

4 Hayley Williams - "Dead Horse" <7,4> +2

3 The 1975 - "If You're Too Shy (Let Me Know)" <10,1(1x)> -1

2 Foxes - "Love Not Loving You" <6,2> +3

1 HAIM - "I Know Alone" <8,1(1x)> +2  LISTEN

 

 

 

FALLING OFF:

30 Declan McKenna - "The Key to Life on Earth" <7,12>

28 Fickle Friends - "Pretty Great" <10,6>

27 Foster the People - "Lamb's Wool" <5,16>

 

Potential Future Debuts:

  • Beyoncé - "Black Parade"
  • Bring Me the Horizon - “Parasite Eve”
  • The Chicks - "March March"
  • Conan Gray - "Heather"
  • Nightly - “Twenty Something”
  • Paty Cantú - “No Hacemos Nada”

Edited by potent

  • Author
On 6/26/2020 at 10:15 PM, Bloody Valentine said:

I really gotta check Harry's music out, ive only heard kiwi and liked it but was too embarrased to admit since I would never be seen listen to 1D xD

I kinda thought that too at first, and I still never liked Sign of the Times, but the new album is pretty good and not so cheesy/mainstream pandering like what 1D does. It has a lot of folky sounds along with some rock-ish ballads.

 

On 6/28/2020 at 3:25 PM, Mezik said:

We also love to see Power continue to climb! Maybe it'll Power to #1? :eddie: cheezy, I know...

I've been listening to it a lot lately, so anything is possible. I'd say a top 5 peak is more likely though.

 

On 6/30/2020 at 9:20 AM, Topmaster 2 said:

Please don't... I can't stand ha. :dies:

Well I'm not sure if it's really being considered a single anyway. I can understand why someone wouldn't like it but I do like that type of song from her.

 

On 7/2/2020 at 12:12 PM, Remmy said:

"“Rain on Me” [I actually started to like this lol]" :rip::rip::rip::rip: :rip: Killers 100% :clap3: MOSW doesn't hit quite as hard as Caution but it's still great. REZZxG + Rina debuting :worship: Abel & Dua ending their time in the top 10 :katie: But both of their replacements are fantastic :date: Billie, Ellie, Foxes and HAIM (IKA) up to new peaks while Harry snatches another #1 :katie2:

Well stranger things have happened on this countdown :eli: if anything it is more weird to see Ariana here, although I did end up liking NTLTC but it didn't chart on my countdown because I was too biased at the time :dies: I still really dislike Stupid Love though.

Watermelon Sugar is a bop, but it's not nearly as strong as Adore You, I think it won't have great longevity now that it's peaked.

Great debuts :gaygacat3:

12 hours ago, potent said:

FALLING OFF:

30 Declan McKenna - "The Key to Life on Earth" <7,12>

Wow, this hurts :jonny2:

Good thing I listened to (and enjoyed) IKA before it topped this chart :gaycat2: The top 2 debuts :katie2: Now imagine if ROM could miraculously go #1 so you can match the rest of YTT :keir: Weeknd flying down :dancehall: REZZ/Grabbitz, HAIM (DW), Rina, Billie all up 6 :heart: Ellie, Killers (Ca), Hayley still on the rise :date: Ahhh Foxes is really coming! She can have the #1 as a little treat for coming out of her retirement hiatus

 

Quote

Well stranger things have happened on this countdown :eli: if anything it is more weird to see Ariana here, although I did end up liking NTLTC but it didn't chart on my countdown because I was too biased at the time :dies: I still really dislike Stupid Love though.

Watermelon Sugar is a bop, but it's not nearly as strong as Adore You, I think it won't have great longevity now that it's peaked.

True, and yeah I know you're not really into her (into her, into her) :fan: Stupid Love is overhated and I'll stand by that for LIFE

Agreed. Well it already went #1 -> 6 so that sounds accurate!

Watermelon sugar kicked from #1 and from top 5 and In your eyes kicked from top 20 :blush:

Rain on me debuting :gaygacat3:

Another nice climb for Ellie's 'Power', I find it so much light the Lights+Bright Lights day - which is probably why I listen to it so frequently. :dancehall: Hope to see it snatch top ten soon. :eli: 

 

I've listened to HAIM's new album, I liked 'I Know Alone' but I LOVE 'Don't Wanna'. Either way their entire new album is fantastic. :clap3: 

 

I see Gaga has debuted to make her journey to #1 with 'Reign Number One on Me'. :eddie: :eddie: 

 

The Chicks still holding on to the top ten, serving longevity. :alexz: 

Good debut of Rain on Me . Caution top 5  :clap3: 

 

Big fall for Harry's Watermelon  :eek:  :noparty: 

13/30

 

Great top 2! I'm happy with either one at #1. Hayley also having a great run on the countdown. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.