Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Nick's Top 30 [Midyear Chart]

Featured Replies

Oof, that -5 for "Watermelon Sugar" :sad: 

 

"Rain On Me" debuting is nice to see. I'm still not tired of it, which is a nice change considering her stuff in general hasn't done much for me in almost a decade now. That said, the album as a whole is pretty solid except for the lead single :shutup: 

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 130.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

9/30

 

Ur So F**cking Cool is also at #9 on my countdown this week :fan:

 

Love Not Loving You #2 :heart2:

  • Author

7/11/2020

 

30 Conan Gray - "Heather" <NEW>  LISTEN

29 Tones and I - "Bad Child" <12,7> -8

28 Glass Animals - "Heat Waves" <NEW>  LISTEN

27 Black Pumas - "Colors" <2,27> +3

26 Nightly - "Twenty Something" <NEW>  LISTEN

25 The Weeknd - "In Your Eyes" <16,1(1x)> -3

24 The Chicks - "March March" <NEW>  LISTEN

23 Billie Eilish - "ilomilo" <5,16> -7

22 Beyoncé - "Black Parade" <NEW>  LISTEN

21 The Killers - "My Own Soul's Warning" <2,21> +3

20 Dua Lipa - "Physical" <18,1(2x)> -6

19 Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - "Rain on Me" <2,19> +9

18 Alec Benjamin - "Match in the Rain" <4,18> +1

17 Rina Sawayama - "Bad Friend" <3,17> =

16 REZZ x Grabbitz - "Someone Else" <3,16> +4

15 HAIM - "Don't Wanna" <4,15> +3

14 BENEE - "Supalonely" (feat. Gus Dapperton) <15,1(2x)> -3

13 AURORA - "Exist for Love" <8,6> -5

12 The Chicks - "Gaslighter" <16,1(2x)> -2

11 Sub Urban - "Freak" (feat. REI AMI) <5,11> +4

10 Harry Styles - "Watermelon Sugar" <13,1(1x)> -4

9 Wallows - "Are You Bored Yet?" (feat. Clairo) <5,9> +4

8 Ellie Goulding - "Power" <5,8> +4

7 Tones and I - "Ur So F**king Cool" <6,7> +2

6 Hayley Williams - "Dead Horse" <8,4> -2

5 Fiona Apple - "Shameika" <11,1(1x)> +2

4 The Killers - "Caution" <6,4> +1

3 Foxes - "Love Not Loving You" <7,2> -1

2 The 1975 - "If You're Too Shy (Let Me Know)" <11,1(1x)> +1

1 HAIM - "I Know Alone" <9,1(2x)> =  LISTEN

 

 

FALLING OFF:

29 Jessie Ware - "Save a Kiss" <6,18>

27 Joji - "Gimme Love" <2,27>

26 twenty one pilots - "Level of Concern" <12,3>

25 Last Dinosaurs - "Flying" <9,9>

23 Local Natives - "Dark Days" (feat. Sylvan Esso) <5,19>

 

Potential Future Debuts:

  • Bring Me the Horizon - “Parasite Eve”
  • Dua Lipa - "Hallucinate"
  • James Bay - “Chew on My Heart”
  • Paty Cantú - “No Hacemos Nada”

Edited by potent

  • Author
On 7/4/2020 at 2:46 PM, Topmaster 2 said:

Wow, this hurts :jonny2:

It's a good song (and he is cute lol) but it just didn't have enough staying power with me. I'll check his album when it comes out though.

 

On 7/4/2020 at 3:13 PM, Remmy said:

Now imagine if ROM could miraculously go #1 so you can match the rest of YTT :keir: Weeknd flying down :dancehall: Ahhh Foxes is really coming! She can have the #1 as a little treat for coming out of her retirement hiatus

I doubt it tbh, but top 10 is a good possibility :eli:

IYE is old at this point and as much as I like it it kinda feels like an inferior version of Blinding Lights. I hope he doesn't give up on the era after this though.

Foxes might still get the #1 but for now the competition is too strong. If not though I could see her hanging around for a couple weeks near the top.

 

On 7/5/2020 at 4:19 PM, Mezik said:

The Chicks still holding on to the top ten, serving longevity. :alexz: 

Yes, I finally remembered to change their name this time :dies: although I am slightly annoyed with the name change that now my scrobbles won't align :rip:

 

On 7/9/2020 at 3:24 PM, ClashAndBurn said:

Oof, that -5 for "Watermelon Sugar" :sad: 

 

"Rain On Me" debuting is nice to see. I'm still not tired of it, which is a nice change considering her stuff in general hasn't done much for me in almost a decade now. That said, the album as a whole is pretty solid except for the lead single :shutup: 

WS was a good single choice but was never one of my favorites from the album. I wish he had released Falling as a full single (or maybe he still could since it has more of a fall/winter vibe).

Haven't heard the album yet (only the Elton and BLACKPINK collabs), but yeah there's something really irritating about Stupid Love, I can't quite put my finger on it but it's so unpleasant to hear :psyduck: I'm not surprised the GP rejected it 

18/30

 

 

HAIM still at #1, Ellie getting into the top 10. :heart2:

 

 

Beyonce debuting! 

On 7/10/2020 at 8:40 PM, potent said:

22 Beyoncé - "Black Parade" <NEW>  LISTEN

tenor.gif?itemid=14266952

 

On 7/10/2020 at 8:40 PM, potent said:

26 Nightly - "Twenty Something" <NEW>  LISTEN

WOW this is a masterpiece! I wanted to debut it too. Maybe I'll soon :gaycat1:

On 7/10/2020 at 8:40 PM, potent said:

Bring Me the Horizon - “Parasite Eve”

Nice surprise! 

The Chicks debuting, I stan. :gaycat5:

 

Ellie finally creeped into the top ten! Pop legend. :gaygacat5:

March March debuting  :clap3: 

 

Great jump for Rain on Me and "If You're Too Shy" is coming for the #1 again  :alexz:

"Physical" and "Rain On Me" need to be my favorite songs off your countdowwn!

I assume Dua + James are coming, as they both should :gaygacat1: Didn't notice Jessie Ware was on here before, Save a Kiss is so good why is it leaving this early :!ohno: Heather's a cute girl, Black Parade honestly came and went I don't remember what it sounds like :mandown: Gaga/Ari finally getting the SUCCESS they deserved weeks ago :katie2: Hayley and Foxes slipping a bit early :matty: New peaks for Killers x2, REZZxG, HAIM (DW) and Ellie :date:

 

Quote

IYE is old at this point and as much as I like it it kinda feels like an inferior version of Blinding Lights. I hope he doesn't give up on the era after this though.

Foxes might still get the #1 but for now the competition is too strong. If not though I could see her hanging around for a couple weeks near the top.

I feel that. I would be surprised if he did. Scared to Live, Too Late and Hardest to Love would be some strong 4th single choices (in that order.)

Make it happen :gaygacat8: But if not, single #2 is apparently coming pretty soon so she might have another shot.

Rain on Me +9 :party:

 

Shameika, If You're Too Shy, I Know Alone, Caution, Dead Horse top ten :heart:

Good Countdown

 

"If You're Too Shy (Let Me Know)" and Power :clap3:

Good for Watermelon Sugar and Supalonely :jamming:

Ilomilo :heart2:

  • Author

7/18/2020

 

30 Paty Cantú - "No Hacemos Nada" <NEW>  LISTEN

29 Billie Eilish - "ilomilo" <6,16> -6

28 Dua Lipa - "Hallucinate" <NEW>  LISTEN

27 Conan Gray - "Heather" <2,27> +3

26 Dua Lipa - "Physical" <19,1(2x)> -6

25 Glass Animals - "Heat Waves" <2,25> +3

24 James Bay - "Chew on My Heart" <NEW>  LISTEN
23 Nightly - "Twenty Something" <2,23> +3

22 The Chicks - "March March" <2,22> +2

21 AURORA - "Exist for Love" <9,6> -8

20 Beyoncé - "Black Parade" <2,20> +2

19 The Killers - "My Own Soul's Warning" <3,19> +2

18 BENEE - "Supalonely" (feat. Gus Dapperton) <16,1(2x)> -4

17 The Chicks - "Gaslighter" <17,1(2x)> -5

16 Rina Sawayama - "Bad Friend" <4,16> +1

15 Harry Styles - "Watermelon Sugar" <14,1(1x)> -5

14 Hayley Williams - "Dead Horse" <9,4> -8

13 The Killers - "Caution" <7,4> -9

12 Alec Benjamin - "Match in the Rain" <5,12> +6

11 Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - "Rain on Me" <3,11> +8

10 Tones and I - "Ur So F**king Cool" <7,7> -3

9 REZZ x Grabbitz - "Someone Else" <4,9> +7

8 Fiona Apple - "Shameika" <12,1(1x)> -3

7 Sub Urban - "Freak" (feat. REI AMI) <6,7> +4

6 HAIM - "Don't Wanna" <5,6> +9

5 Wallows - "Are You Bored Yet?" (feat. Clairo) <6,5> +4

4 Ellie Goulding - "Power" <6,4> +4

3 HAIM - "I Know Alone" <10,1(2x)> -2

2 The 1975 - "If You're Too Shy (Let Me Know)" <12,1(1x)> =

1 Foxes - "Love Not Loving You" <8,1(1x)> +2  LISTEN

 

 

FALLING OFF:

29 Tones and I - "Bad Child" <12,7>

27 Black Pumas - "Colors" <2,27>

25 The Weeknd - "In Your Eyes" <16,1(1x)>

 

Potential Future Debuts:

  • Future Islands - "For Sure"
  • Troye Sivan - "Easy"
  • Author
On 7/13/2020 at 8:11 AM, Topmaster 2 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=14266952

 

WOW this is a masterpiece! I wanted to debut it too. Maybe I'll soon :gaycat1:

Nice surprise! 

:cm:

 

Yeah he's a completely new artist to me, the song sounds kinda boring on first listen but it has its magic. Idk if it can go top 10 but we'll see.

 

I don't think they'll debut, but I like to have something "heavier" in my playlists sometimes especially when the normal alternative music doesn't really do it for me.

 

On 7/16/2020 at 3:22 PM, Remmy said:

Didn't notice Jessie Ware was on here before, Save a Kiss is so good why is it leaving this early :!ohno: Gaga/Ari finally getting the SUCCESS they deserved weeks ago :katie2: Hayley and Foxes slipping a bit early :matty: New peaks for Killers x2, REZZxG, HAIM (DW) and Ellie :date:

Idk, I feel like Jessie is more of an albums artist? Like her songs sound better in the context of an album, rather than just by themselves. I think her best singles were from the Tough Love era.

Well now that Weeknd, Harry, Dua are falling I need someone to represent mainstream pop on this countdown :eli:

Unfortunately Hayley and Killers (Caution) fell quite a bit, those songs are feeling so old to me by this point, although Killers at least have their other single climbing

Foxes made it to #1 after all :gaycat4: I'm not sure who the next contenders would be tbh maybe Don't Wanna, but otherwise ROM might actually have a shot at it.

??/??

ℍ?????????? ?????? :date:

Edited by Brandon

RIP IYE. James getting the top debut with Dua not too far behind :date: Killers (MOSW) top 20 :heart: But that 9-spot drop for Caution (and -8 for Hayley) :'( Louisa winning ahhh we love that :worship: REZZxG entering the top 10 and Ari/Gaga almost there :alexz: HAIM taking up a third of the top 6 :smile: Ellie becoming a major contender :clap3: Power is likely the best from her new album.

 

Quote

 

Idk, I feel like Jessie is more of an albums artist? Like her songs sound better in the context of an album, rather than just by themselves. I think her best singles were from the Tough Love era.

Unfortunately Hayley and Killers (Caution) fell quite a bit, those songs are feeling so old to me by this point, although Killers at least have their other single climbing

Foxes made it to #1 after all :gaycat4: I'm not sure who the next contenders would be tbh maybe Don't Wanna, but otherwise ROM might actually have a shot at it.

 

I sampled some of her older music while peeking at WYP? tracks (before downloading the album) and nothing really hooked me. Might have to revisit those at some point. :celestial5: Dead Horse is aging for me as well, meanwhile Caution is truly not getting old. They injected some crack into that song for real. :jonny2: I'm not expecting ROM to make it but that would be pretty iconic yup

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.