Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Nick's Top 30 [Midyear Chart]

Featured Replies

Dua Lipa x2 :clap3:

Level of Concern :heart2: 

I'm Ready and I Love Me :) 

 

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 130.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author

5/23/2020

 

30 Demi Lovato - "I Love Me" <12,3> -13

29 AURORA - "Exist for Love" <NEW>  LISTEN

28 HAIM - "The Steps" <10,5> -15

27 Hayley Williams - "Dead Horse" <NEW>  LISTEN

26 CHVRCHES - "Forever" <2,26> +2

25 The Strokes - "Bad Decisions" <5,15> -10

24 Evanescence - "Wasted on You" <3,24> +3

23 Declan McKenna - "The Key to Life on Earth" <2,23> +3

22 Kelly Clarkson - "I Dare You" <5,22> +3

21 HAIM - "I Know Alone" <2,21> +3

20 Last Dinosaurs - "Flying" <3,20> +3

19 Miranda Lambert - "Bluebird" <4,19> +3

18 Fiona Apple - "Shameika" <4,18> +3

17 Biffy Clyro - "Instant History" <5,17> +2

16 Alanis Morissette - "Reasons I Drink" <17,1(2x)> -2

15 Harry Styles - "Watermelon Sugar" <6,15> +5

14 Tones and I - "Bad Child" <5,14> +4

13 Christine & the Queens - "People, I've Been Sad" <13,1(1x)> -3

12 The 1975 - "If You're Too Shy (Let Me Know)" <4,12> +4

11 Jessie Ware - "Spotlight" <10,3> -8

10 Ashe - "Moral of the Story" <7,8> -2

9 Sam Smith & Demi Lovato - "I'm Ready" <5,9> +3

8 Fickle Friends - "Pretty Great" <5,8> +3

7 Dua Lipa - "Physical" <11,1(2x)> -2

6 Alec Benjamin - "Oh My God" <7,6> +3

5 twenty one pilots - "Level of Concern" <6,5> +2

4 Dua Lipa - "Break My Heart" <8,4> =

3 Dixie Chicks - "Gaslighter" <9,1(2x)> -2

2 The Weeknd - "In Your Eyes" <9,2> +4

1 BENEE - "Supalonely" (feat. Gus Dapperton) <8,1(1x)> +1  LISTEN

 

 

FALLING OFF:

30 Coldplay - "Champion of the World" <5,14>

29 Troye Sivan - "Take Yourself Home" <6,12>

 

Potential Future Debuts:

  • AJR - “Bang!” [30%]
  • Avril Lavigne - "We Are Warriors" [25%]
  • Billie Eilish - "ilomilo" [45%]
  • Foxes - "Love Not Loving You" [100%]
  • Jessie Ware - "Save a Kiss" [40%]
  • Kiesza - "All of the Feelings" [50%]
  • Mondo Cozmo - "Upside Down" [45%]

Edited by potent

  • Author
On 5/17/2020 at 5:34 PM, Mr. Loco said:

In your eyes should've touched at least the top 3 :cries:

It did this week, although I'm still not sure about #1, but it has a chance!

 

22 hours ago, Remmy said:

RIP to the O'Connell's. At least ilomilo should be here soon. Yikes at Troye going so low so quickly :skull: I guess he doesn't feel like filming or releasing a quick music video. Dua taking up two spots in the top 5 now :gaycat2:

ilomilo should be here soon, I'm kinda waiting for either the official radio release or some sort of promo. Finneas might've deserved better, I really like his song but there was just too much competition.

Yeah TYH is done, but I'll definitely check whatever he has next whether it's an album/EP or just more standalone singles.

Under normal circumstances Physical might've gotten even more weeks in the top 5, but since BMH is there it feels like a little bit too much, so it'll just hang out in the top 10 for a bit instead :gaycat3: 

Dixie Chicks falling from #1...? :biblio: Cancelled. :shakeno: :eli: 

 

Level of Concern climbing, with Dua still having the double top ten entry. :clap3: 

 

Seeing the Bluebird love too, it's such a beautiful song and helps with offering hope during this time. :heart2: 

In your eyes is so close to #1 :jonny:

Break my heart & Physical stable, Oh my god rising :eddie:

16/30

 

Hayley debuting! Demi barely holding on to the countdown.

 

I'm excited for Foxes to debut soon.

"In Your Eyes" jumping to the top 2  :jamming:  

 

If You're Too Shy (Let Me Know) and Watermelon Sugar also climbing fast  :clap3:

Take Yourself Home aged kinda badly to me:cm:

In Your Eyes top 2 :worship2:

glad to see Dua holding nicely :worship:

Watermelon Sugar starting to rise :party:

ilomilo having a 45% chance, same :lakitu: It's gonna miss my new update by 1 spot, whoops!

Foxes 100% oh yeah :katie2: Hayley coming thru :alexz3: Hope this can do better than Simmer did

For some reason I'm Ready feels older than it is & it feels like Supalonely has been on here for longer :gaycat3: BENEE going #1 is cute :heart2: Abel right behind her :duca: CHVRCHES + Harry going up :eddie:

 

Quote

ilomilo should be here soon, I'm kinda waiting for either the official radio release or some sort of promo. Finneas might've deserved better, I really like his song but there was just too much competition.

Yeah TYH is done, but I'll definitely check whatever he has next whether it's an album/EP or just more standalone singles.

It's on alternative stations, not sure about others (mainly HAC & Pop.) Same with my chart :gaycat3:

I think he hinted at an EP but who knows. Aside from dropping a bunch of lyric videos in different languages, he has been way too silent. :celestial5:

  • Author

5/30/2020

 

30 Miranda Lambert - "Bluebird" <5,19> -11

29 Jessie Ware - "Save a Kiss" <NEW>  LISTEN

28 Evanescence - "Wasted on You" <4,24> -4

27 Foster the People - "Lamb's Wool" <NEW>  LISTEN

26 Biffy Clyro - "Instant History" <6,17> -9

25 Foxes - "Love Not Loving You" <NEW>  LISTEN
24 AURORA - "Exist for Love" <2,24> +5

23 Alanis Morissette - "Reasons I Drink" <18,1(2x)> -7

22 CHVRCHES - "Forever" <3,22> +4

21 Hayley Williams - "Dead Horse" <2,21> +6

20 Jessie Ware - "Spotlight" <11,3> -9

19 Christine & the Queens - "People, I've Been Sad" <14,1(1x)> -6

18 Declan McKenna - "The Key to Life on Earth" <3,18> +5

17 Kelly Clarkson - "I Dare You" <6,17> +5

16 HAIM - "I Know Alone" <3,16> +5

15 Ashe - "Moral of the Story" <8,8> -5

14 Last Dinosaurs - "Flying" <4,14> +6

13 Alec Benjamin - "Oh My God" <8,6> -7

12 Dua Lipa - "Break My Heart" <9,4> -8

11 Fiona Apple - "Shameika" <5,11> +7

10 Harry Styles - "Watermelon Sugar" <7,10> +5

9 Tones and I - "Bad Child" <6,9> +5

8 Sam Smith & Demi Lovato - "I'm Ready" <6,8> +1

7 The 1975 - "If You're Too Shy (Let Me Know)" <5,7> +5

6 Fickle Friends - "Pretty Great" <6,6> +2

5 Dua Lipa - "Physical" <12,1(2x)> +2

4 Dixie Chicks - "Gaslighter" <10,1(2x)> -1

3 twenty one pilots - "Level of Concern" <7,3> +2

2 BENEE - "Supalonely" (feat. Gus Dapperton) <9,1(1x)> -1

1 The Weeknd - "In Your Eyes" <10,1(1x)> +1  LISTEN

 

 

FALLING OFF:

30 Demi Lovato - "I Love Me" <12,3>

28 HAIM - "The Steps" <10,5>
25 The Strokes - "Bad Decisions" <5,15>

 

Potential Future Debuts:

  • Kiesza - "All of the Feelings" [30%]
  • The Killers - "Caution" [100%]
  • Local Natives - "Dark Days" (feat. Sylvan Esso) [85%]
  • Mondo Cozmo - "Upside Down" [40%]
  • Tones and I - "Ur So F**cking Cool" [70%]

Edited by potent

  • Author
On 5/24/2020 at 2:17 AM, Mezik said:

Dixie Chicks falling from #1...? :biblio: Cancelled. :shakeno: :eli: 

Well they fell on your chart too :eli: anyway Gaslighter is one of the best songs of the year for sure, but it's just generally rare to get more than 2 weeks at #1 here and IYE/Supalonely are worthy successors

 

On 5/26/2020 at 8:39 AM, Topmaster 2 said:

Great #1 <3 

The new Aurora's song is so cute :smitten:

Aurora deserves more appreciation :jonny:

 

On 5/28/2020 at 4:58 PM, Remmy said:

ilomilo having a 45% chance, same :lakitu: It's gonna miss my new update by 1 spot, whoops!

Foxes 100% oh yeah :katie2: Hayley coming thru :alexz3: Hope this can do better than Simmer did

For some reason I'm Ready feels older than it is & it feels like Supalonely has been on here for longer :gaycat3: BENEE going #1 is cute :heart2: Abel right behind her :duca: CHVRCHES + Harry going up :eddie:

Yeah I'm not really sure why she even released another single from this era tbh, it's a great song but I'm not sure if I particularly love it as a single

Dead Horse is already doing better than Simmer and will continue to do so :gaycat3: maybe a little early to say how it will do in the long run though

I agree about I'm Ready, but Supalonely still feels very fresh to me :gaycat3:

In your eyes is finally #1 :clap3:

Physical back into the top 5 :smitten:

BMH, Oh my god & Wasted on you falling some spots tho :dancehall:

Top Ten is near perfect! Only needs Sam/Demi to go. :eli: 

 

Kelly climbing, hope to see her make the top ten. :) 

 

Bluebird is actually holding on for dear life. :rip: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.