Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Nick's Top 30 [Midyear Chart]

Featured Replies

13/30

 

 

Alanis getting into the top 10. :heart2:  Foxes getting a cute debut. 

 

The Chicks and "Exile" getting into the top 5

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 130.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

11/30

 

Don't understand why so many people love exile, but good for her, i guess :mandown:

 

Biting My Tongue enters the top 10 :clap3:

Hopefully "The Things We Do" debuts soon :eddie: 

"Sleep At Night" and "exile: top 5 :clap3: 

And obviously The Killers being number one is *chef's kiss*

On 9/6/2020 at 9:27 PM, potent said:

26 Ashe - "Save Myself" <NEW>  LISTEN

QUEEN! Glad to see her here :smile:

  • Author

9/12/2020

 

30 Paloma Faith - "Better Than This" <NEW>  LISTEN

29 Gengahr - "Heavenly Maybe" <4,22> -7

28 Fickle Friends - "What a Time" <NEW>  LISTEN

27 Wallows - "Are You Bored Yet?" (feat. Clairo) <15,2> -8

26 Tom Grennan - "Oh Please" <NEW>  LISTEN

25 Nightly - "You Should Probably Just Hang Up" <2,25> +5

24 Alec Benjamin - "Match in the Rain" <13,3> -6

23 Ruel - "As Long As You Care" <NEW>  LISTEN

22 Ashe - "Save Myself" <2,22> +4

21 Foxes - "Love Not Loving You" <16,1(2x)> -4

20 FINNEAS - "What They'll Say About Us" <2,20> +4

19 Foxes - "Friends in the Corner" <2,19> +9

18 Jessie Ware - "What's Your Pleasure?" <5,15> -3

17 Dua Lipa - "Hallucinate" <9,6> -3

16 Calvin Harris & The Weeknd - "Over Now" <3,16> +7

15 Drake - "Laugh Now Cry Later" (feat. Lil Durk) <4,15> +6

14 Dermot Kennedy - "Giants" <4,14> +2

13 Conan Gray - "Heather" <8,13> =

12 James Bay - "Chew on My Heart" <9,7> =

11 Troye Sivan - "Easy" <8,3> -4

10 HAIM - "Don't Wanna" <13,1(1x)> +1

9 Alanis Morissette - "Ablaze" <6,9> +1

8 Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - "Rain on Me" <11,1(1x)> =

7 The Killers - "My Own Soul's Warning" <11,1(2x)> -6

6 The Veronicas - "Biting My Tongue" <7,6> +3

5 joan - "want u back" <7,3> -2

4 Kylie Minogue - "Say Something" <6,4> +2

3 Taylor Swift & Bon Iver - "Exile" <6,3> +2

2 Nightly - "Twenty Something" <10,1(1x)> =

1 The Chicks - "Sleep at Night" <7,1(1x)> +3  LISTEN

 

 

FALLING OFF:

29 The 1975 - "If You're Too Shy (Let Me Know)" <19,1(1x)>

27 Ellie Goulding - "Power" <13,1(1x)>

25 Billie Eilish - "My Future" <6,13>

20 Sam Smith - "My Oasis" (feat. Burna Boy) <4,20>

 

Potential Future Debuts:

  • Beabadoobee - "Care"
  • Clean Bandit - "Tick Tock" (feat. Mabel & 24KGoldn)
  • Foster the People - "The Things We Do"
  • Marshmello & Demi Lovato - "OK Not to Be OK"
  • Of Monsters and Men - "Visitor"
  • Author

 

On 9/7/2020 at 5:58 PM, Mezik said:

Excited to see what the upcoming weeks chart battles have to offer, it's going to be interesting to see who claims the top spots. :eddie: 

I think it's The Chicks vs Taylor/Bon at this point, and maybe Kylie if she gets lucky, but we'll see, someone could come out of nowhere and snatch

 

On 9/9/2020 at 8:32 AM, Remmy said:

The debuts this week are good :eddie: Although I love FITC a looot more than the other 3.

LNLY better be prepared to pass the torch on :lakitu: James, Gaga/Ari and Troye slipping :emofish:

Jessie, Conan, Taylor/Bon all up 4 :party: Killers back at #1 + joan still movin' on up :katie2::katie2::katie2:

Well FITC raced ahead this week so :eli: although I think all of them have chances to do well except maybe Nightly (Twenty Something outsold)

Conan will be done soon, but Jessie should be back despite the fall this week, and Exile will stick around for a while

I thought Joan had #1 in the bag but honestly I'm not as addicted to WUB as I was, although it's still a great song

 

On 9/11/2020 at 2:37 AM, Kevin2803 said:

Don't understand why so many people love exile, but good for her, i guess :mandown:

Well I'm not a huge fan of Taylor tbh, but given the lack of new music lately I checked some tracks from her album, and Exile is actually really good, I love the combination of artists and the mood it sets

 

7 hours ago, jbstatic23 said:

I kinda like "Over Now". :)

Despite being basic it is really a bop :jamming: liking it more than I expected to

Edited by potent

'Sleep at Night' is a great #1. :clap3: 

 

Kylie & Taylor both having a small climb & Paloma debuting. :duca: Great top ten overall!  :jamming: 

 

Drake, Calvin & Foxes having MASSIVE climbs. :eek: 

13/30

 

Paloma debuting :heart2:

 

The Chicks getting a nice boost up the chart for #1 HAIM getting back into the top 10

"4 unknown debuts :eli:" I'll likely be serving something similar next week :keir: Fickle Friends mmm excellence :worship: I've checked out Paloma before but didn't care for her... might take a peek at the other 3 debuts later on :gaycat3:

Troye + Killers out of the top 10 and 5, respectively :noparty: But as I said, I'll likely be serving something similar next week :fan: Now I know Jessie isn't about to have that weak #15 peak... yspjhu is solid and playing want u back before/after it sounds great :heart: Foxes and Taylor winning :katie2: Things We Do/OK Not to Be OK/Visitor are good, although I was expecting something stronger from all.

  • Author

9/19/2020

 

30 Foster the People - "The Things We Do" <NEW>
29 Foxes - "Love Not Loving You" <17,1(2x)> -8

28 Sam Smith - "Diamonds" <NEW>

27 Dua Lipa - "Hallucinate" <10,6> -10

26 Fickle Friends - "What a Time" <2,26> +2

25 Marshmello & Demi Lovato - "OK Not to Be OK" <NEW>
24 Dermot Kennedy - "Giants" <5,14> -10

23 Of Monsters and Men - "Visitor" <NEW>
22 Tom Grennan - "Oh Please" <2,22> +4

21 Ruel - "As Long As You Care" <2,21> +2

20 James Bay - "Chew on My Heart" <10,7> -8

19 Nightly - "You Should Probably Just Hang Up" <3,19> +6

18 Paloma Faith - "Better Than This" <2,18> +12

17 Troye Sivan - "Easy" <9,3> -6

16 HAIM - "Don't Wanna" <14,1(1x)> -6

15 FINNEAS - "What They'll Say About Us" <3,15> +5

14 Ashe - "Save Myself" <3,14> +8

13 Alanis Morissette - "Ablaze" <7,9> -4

12 Foxes - "Friends in the Corner" <3,12> +7

11 Calvin Harris & The Weeknd - "Over Now" <4,11> +5

10 The Killers - "My Own Soul's Warning" <12,1(2x)> -3

9 Drake - "Laugh Now Cry Later" (feat. Lil Durk) <5,9> +6

8 Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - "Rain on Me" <12,1(1x)> =

7 Jessie Ware - "What's Your Pleasure?" <6,7> +11

6 joan - "want u back" <8,3> -1

5 Nightly - "Twenty Something" <11,1(1x)> -3

4 The Veronicas - "Biting My Tongue" <8,4> +2

3 Kylie Minogue - "Say Something" <7,3> +1

2 Taylor Swift & Bon Iver - "Exile" <7,2> +1

1 The Chicks - "Sleep at Night" <8,1(2x)> =

 

 

FALLING OFF:

29 Gengahr - "Heavenly Maybe" <4,22>

27 Wallows - "Are You Bored Yet?" (feat. Clairo) <15,2>

24 Alec Benjamin - "Match in the Rain" <13,3>

13 Conan Gray - "Heather" <8,13>

 

Potential Future Debuts:

  • Alicia Keys - "Love Looks Better" [70%]
  • Bastille - "Survivin" [100%]
  • Christina Aguilera - "Loyal Brave True" [70%]
  • Clean Bandit - "Tick Tock" (feat. Mabel & 24KGoldn) [65%]
  • Dua Lipa - "Levitating" [75%]
  • Glass Animals - "Tangerine" [60%]
  • JP Cooper - "Too Close" [55%]
  • Kylie Minogue - "Magic" [40%]
  • Lady Gaga - "911" [50%]
  • Master KG, Nomcebo - "Jerusalema" [60%]
  • Sir Sly - "Material Boy" [65%]
  • Taylor Swift - "Betty" [15%]
  • Wallows - "Nobody Gets Me (Like You)" [30%]

Edited by potent

  • Author
On 9/14/2020 at 3:55 AM, Mezik said:

'Sleep at Night' is a great #1. :clap3: 

 

Kylie & Taylor both having a small climb & Paloma debuting. :duca: Great top ten overall!  :jamming: 

 

Drake, Calvin & Foxes having MASSIVE climbs. :eek: 

You will like the top 3 this week then :eli:

Yeah the Drake song is so straight lol but I like the confident vibe of it, Over Now is a bop and Foxes served as usual :clap3:

Paloma getting some appreciation :clap3:

 

On 9/15/2020 at 9:19 AM, Topmaster 2 said:

I need to check Ruel

Nice #1 this week!

OMAM ♥️

I tried Ruel before but his songs were a little too straightforward and boring for me, but this new one has an interesting sound that I like

Visitor is a bop :jamming:

 

On 9/18/2020 at 11:19 AM, Remmy said:

"4 unknown debuts :eli:" I'll likely be serving something similar next week :keir: Fickle Friends mmm excellence :worship: I've checked out Paloma before but didn't care for her... might take a peek at the other 3 debuts later on :gaycat3:

Troye + Killers out of the top 10 and 5, respectively :noparty: But as I said, I'll likely be serving something similar next week :fan: Now I know Jessie isn't about to have that weak #15 peak... yspjhu is solid and playing want u back before/after it sounds great :heart: Foxes and Taylor winning :katie2: Things We Do/OK Not to Be OK/Visitor are good, although I was expecting something stronger from all.

Better Than This is great, but I don't think she's ever topping Only Love Can Hurt Like This tbh

Tom Grennan and Ruel are both cute, Ruel has a little bit of a Shawn Mendes vibe but like... better :dies: I think I like his voice more and he has a more unique style

YSPJHU is growing on me actually especially as Twenty Something fades :jamming:

Visitor might actually be better than I was expecting, although for some reason I didn't expect much... FTP never peak that high here (except kinda Pick U Up) but they always chart, idk they manage to keep my interest even with all these random singles :dies:

Heather, honey, I'm so sorry. :shakeno: 

But Exile, girl, you're doing so good. :heart2: hopefully it's next after Sleep At Night

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.