Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Troye Sivan - "FF"

Featured Replies

Next single and focus track from She's the Best during the album's release week. Music video out at midnight ET.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DeNtEahRzXY/

  • Author
1 minute ago, torontowest91 said:

what does FF mean

"F*ck Forever".

2 minutes ago, torontowest91 said:

what does FF mean

Fisт and fuсk as per grindrkukai

3 minutes ago, liamswnmt said:

Fisт and fuсk as per grindrkukai

oh

1 hour ago, juancsantoyo said:

Next single and focus track from She's the Best during the album's release week. Music video out at midnight ET.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DeNtEahRzXY/

The lyrics he's proud of giving songwriting as bad as Taylor Swift

I can't skull

I really thought he was above the "I'm gay and I just like to ****" type of music… it's fun for a bit but then it's just exhausting

30 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

I really thought he was above the "I'm gay and I just like to ****" type of music… it's fun for a bit but then it's just exhausting

this has become his whole brand as far as i can see

this... is not single material I'm sorry , the choices this era are very questionable

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.