Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Is Taylor irrelevant now?

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, ericcartman said:

Yes, while we are in the midst of oliviamania

  • Replies 53
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • shookspeare
    shookspeare

    yes, I teach English here in rural Czechia and had a class this morning with one of my students who is a 50 year old woman. I showed her a picture of Taylor Swift and she said "Oh, is that Dua Lipa?"

  • Pavement Princess
    Pavement Princess

    Yes, I speak English here in western United States and had a coffee with one of my neighbors who is a 50 year old woman. I showed her a picture of Taylor Swift and she said "Oh, is that Sexy Redd?" T

  • no cause you people make thread about her every ******* day

15 hours ago, Fresh Out The Slammer said:

Is she? Everytime I come on here there's like 5 different threads fuming over her about something stupid.

ATRL =\= real life. Eg. Xtina is actually talked about on ATRL

  • Author
5 hours ago, Kurt Hummel said:

Mind you Taylor's gonna easily block all of the other artists you guys compare her to, the second she drops album 13 rip

On what? Certainly you're not talking about metacritic, right? rip

Her cool factor is gone
But is the best scenario cause i was tired with all the new bandagwoners......usin her for clout
Now only the real fans are staning her gayalipacat4 It was time to go back to early taylor

I definitely been less excited about taylor personal life cause i dont vibe with travis persona
but i still love her music. Honey,Elizabeth Taylor and Wood are some of my most played songs this year gaycat
I find Opalite overly corny-cheesy tho. Dont like some of the vocalwork there

Curious about her next steps. Specially debut.
I havent listened to that yet.
I discovered taylor with fearless-love story back in 2008 but i used to check only the singles from her
I Ignored her early records. With the-re recordings i listened speak now-fearless full for the first time
So, im really excited about debut

Edited by AvadaKedavra

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.