Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

I'm British, please pray for me

Featured Replies

guys , it's so Hot in the uk that i just puked . it's reaching 40 degrees here This week . the thing that tells you temperature device in my lounge says it is 31 degrees inside . im melting . my Balls feel like a sandwich bag fillled with mushy peas theyre so sweaty . it's only going to get hotter . i come Alive in the summer time , summer is my season , i love listening to Kreayshawn while sunbathing , but this is too much for me thing i can't eat becauseits so hot . the only thing i can eat is oreo ice cream but ive ran out .

0_Screenshot-2026-06-23-085630.jpg

British atrlers how are you coping with this heat ?

  • Replies 100
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • violatore
    violatore

    I am not praying for well being of a British person. Enjoy your summer.

  • Delicate
    Delicate

    Honestly I'm sick of British people complaining about the weather all the time. Just take your fat ass in the garden and enjoy the sun while you can

  • KatyPrismSpirit
    KatyPrismSpirit

    Watch It Burn promo

  • Author
1 minute ago, terrorblade said:

do u not have acchick1

no

1 minute ago, terrorblade said:

do u not have acchick1

no , british houses dont have AC , they are also very insulated to keep heat in . it is torture

Just turn on the air conditioning , you'll be alright celestial

I'm sorry. That's obviously terrible for a country like the UK that has no infrastructure or knowlege of how to deal with extreme heat. Here in South Europe it is normal (and we just take it) but I can understand it will be harder for you all up there.

Make sure to stay in the shaddow. Tree/natural shaddows are best (and cooler) so going to a park and standing/sitting under a treet might be a great idea. And drink plenty of water. Try a hand-fan to get some wind going. And drink water, it will honestly help a lot.

Don't go into the sun without something covering your body if the sun is too hot. A veil or cloth over your head/body helps a lot to not get burnt and also helps keeping the temperature a bit easier.

I've been spending more time in the gym for the air con rip

Edited by Maneater
Typo

  • Popular Post

Honestly I'm sick of British people complaining about the weather all the time. Just take your fat ass in the garden and enjoy the sun while you can

why is it so hot?

stay home or at the beach, dipping yourself into the water will help keep cool.

5 minutes ago, KingWitch said:

Just turn on the air conditioning , you'll be alright celestial

AC in UK? rip

girl try living with heat allergy. its hell

i am seriously considering relocation to a cold place

Yeah I guess y'all on that side of the world suffer more when it comes to the heat because the cities and houses are designed to protect you from the cold, so this will become a problem as temperatures keep rising and rising. Here where I live a 50 degrees day is a normal thing during the summer. Doesn't mean it's good though, some days I will feel dizzy and like I can't function properly, but we are "used" to it, but our houses and cities are better equiped to handle that chick3

you live on an island, just jump in the sea xo

jk, I feel you here in Belgium

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, Raphy said:

why is it so hot?

Watch It Burn promo

I'm my city we have up to 52 degrees C in summer with humidity like the UK. So I know the struggle. But at least everybody here has AC. Huge electric bills tho

  • Popular Post

I am not praying for well being of a British person. Enjoy your summer.

Edited by violatore

8 minutes ago, May said:

no

no , british houses dont have AC , they are also very insulated to keep heat in . it is torture

Id recommend a portable ac for like 200 bucks. There's similar weather in germany atp and we got one a few days ago. Life changer ngl, i used to DESPISE summer months

2 minutes ago, Calvin said:

AC in UK? rip

not even in London? rip i can't imagine a house/apartment without AC.

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

just take a cold shower and eat ice cream

I'm actually taking hot showers so I feel cold aferwards. rip

Friday reaching 40 degrees in NL omggg pray for me too.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.