Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

JLo is coming, are you scared?

Featured Replies

She's ready to take over the 2020s just like what she did to the 2010s. Is your fave safe?

I'm not getting it, is she releasing the the solo version again?

(It was already available back then and the middle 8 without Pitbull was pretty good also)

That bridge sounds bad sawry. Pitbull's rap outbopped

omggg i hope she puts it on streaming along with fresh out the oven

6 minutes ago, Neyde said:

omggg i hope she puts it on streaming along with fresh out the oven

the superior song yup

9 minutes ago, ***** of Babylon said:

the superior song yup

her best song

no that bridge is a mess, we need 272458 more tiktoks with mika instead johnald

wait the solo version is so good, i remember it was on some random compilation album in the uk back in the day

32 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Thank you Lambada clap3

Indeedclap3

I swear I've heard the solo version on spotify before... it was on some hits compilation album.

edit: found it (there are many different compilations with the solo version... I've seen at least 5 of them)

they even have the solo club edit

Edited by LUSHx

41 minutes ago, LUSHx said:

I swear I've heard the solo version on spotify before... it was on some hits compilation album.

edit: found it (there are many different compilations with the solo version... I've seen at least 5 of them)

they even have the solo club edit

The club one is amazing. I've heard the solo one on radio loads of time too.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.