Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Stripped vs. In The Zone

Stripped [2002] vs. In The Zone [2003] 97 members have voted

  1. 1. Stripped [2002] vs. In The Zone [2003]

    • Christina Aguilera - Stripped
      40%
    • Britney Spears - In The Zone
      59%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I like In The Zone more overall but I think ITZ has more filler than Stripper (Brave New World, Shadow) but Stripped is too bloated, imo.

Both classics and In The Zone is my favorite Britney album

  • Replies 37
  • Views 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • BionicWooHoo
    BionicWooHoo

    Britney stans choosing a generic pop song with a corny ahh title like I've Just Begun (Having My Fun) over a song that deals with domestic violence tells me all I need to know about their capacity and

  • @D.M.F

  • David_Greengrass97
    David_Greengrass97

    In the Zone won. Ended Xtinct. Bye. DMF will downvote this comment. Downvote me = I ended you

The album that has toxic aka the best pop song ever produced in music history.

hippo

  1. Can't Hold Us Down vs. Me Against the Music

  2. Walk Away vs. (I Got That) Boom Boom

  3. Fighter vs. Showdown

  4. Infatuation vs. Breathe on Me

  5. Loving Me 4 Me vs. Early Mornin'

  6. Impossible vs. Toxic

  7. Underappreciated vs. Outrageous

  8. Beautiful vs. Touch of My Hand

  9. Make Over vs. The Hook Up

  10. Cruz vs. Shadow

  11. Get mine , Get Yours vs. Everytime

  12. E vs. Don't Hang Up

  13. The Voice Within vs. The Answer

  14. I'm OK vs. I've Just Begun (Having My Fun)

  15. Keep on Singin' My Song vs. Girls and Boys

Stripped: 1

ITZ: 14

In The Zone. Stripped is fine, but it needed trimming down. I also prefer the music styles explored on ITZ more.

Stripped

In The Zone feels like she tried to do her own stripped.

2 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Britney stans choosing a generic pop song with a corny ahh title like I've Just Begun (Having My Fun) over a song that deals with domestic violence tells me all I need to know about their capacity and desire for emotional depth in the music they consume

rogue2

I've just begun isn't on ITZ for starters rogue2

I've just begun is better than anything extinct has released

rogue2

3 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Britney stans choosing a generic pop song with a corny ahh title like I've Just Begun (Having My Fun) over a song that deals with domestic violence tells me all I need to know about their capacity and desire for emotional depth in the music they consume

rogue2

The emotional depth in question

FoEO-BPXEAEVoiO.jpg

Both are great pop albums but this is how I'd rank the songs against each other:

Can't Hold Us Down vs. Me Against the Music

Walk Away vs. (I Got That) Boom Boom

Fighter vs. Showdown

Infatuation vs. Breathe on Me

Loving Me 4 Me vs. Early Mornin'

Impossible vs. Toxic

Underappreciated vs. Outrageous

Beautiful vs. Touch of My Hand

Make Over vs. The Hook Up

Cruz vs. Shadow

Soar vs. Brave New Girl

Get Mine, Get Yours vs. Everytime

Dirrty vs. Don't Hang Up

The Voice Within vs. The AnsweR

I'm OK vs. I've Just Begun (Having My Fun)

Keep on Singin' My Song vs. Girls and Boys

d7f6f8a58f9ac2a0444c38b787c2ac4962308640

Edited by Asterkinj

Stripped is great but it's bloated. In The Zone is perfection though, it's a masterpiece.

Vocally, Stripped for sure. Everything else, ITZ.

ITZ easily. Stripped is too bloated, if it was trimmed, it'd be such a good album, although GMGY is better than almost everything on ITZ tbh.

Can't Hold Us Down vs. Me Against the Music

Walk Away vs. (I Got That) Boom Boom

Fighter vs. Showdown

Infatuation vs. Breathe on Me

Loving Me 4 Me vs. Early Mornin'

Impossible vs. Toxic (sorry Alicia I love you but let's be so real)

Underappreciated (you start a song with wah wah guitars and you instantly have me) vs. Outrageous

Beautiful (okay yeah it was great for what it was but it's still a bit overrated. You Lost Me and Blank Page OUTSOLD!) vs. Touch of My Hand

Make Over vs. The Hook Up

Cruz vs. Shadow

Soar vs. Brave New Girl

Get Mine, Get Yours vs. Everytime

Dirrty vs. Don't Hang Up

The Voice Within vs. The Answer

I'm OK vs. I've Just Begun (Having My Fun)

Keep on Singin' My Song vs. Girls and Boys

10 vs 6

gaycatina1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.