Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Best Demi naughty bop?

Best naughty bop? 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Vote for the best

    • Wildfire
      5%
      2
    • Body Say
      63%
      23
    • Ruin the Friendship
      11%
      4
    • Concentrate
      5%
      2
    • Low Rise Jeans
      13%
      5

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

All these songs give me the same vibe: mid-tempo sexual songs. Which one is the best?

Wildfire (2015)

Play me like your first guitar
Where every single note's too hard

Body Say (2016)

You can touch me with slow hands
Speed it up, baby, make me sweat
Dreamland, take me there 'cause I want your sex

Ruin the Friendship (2017)

Your body's looking good tonight
I'm thinking we should cross the line
Let's ruin the friendship

Concentrate (2017)

Make music when you're moanin', from night until the morning
Just tell me when you're ready
And I'mma paint your body with my lips

Low Rise Jeans (2026)

Don't stop, every time you hit the spot
Eyes locked, focus on mе
So hot, damn, I'm liking this a lot

ruin the friendship from these but kiss is a great naughty bop

Body Say and RTS have a hold on me, she really shines in those kind of tracks clap3

Body Say is her best sexy song ever... gaycat2

Dreamland, take me there 'cause I want your sex.... jonny5

Confetti and Fantasy are quite freaky I will say (out of the high tempo songs)

Edited by formlessminutiae

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.