Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Favorite Olivia lead single?

favorite lead? 148 members have voted

  1. 1. favorite lead?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • flower moon
    flower moon

    vampire but all are remarkably weak

  • they all my least favorite songs by her lowkey

  • jeauseph
    jeauseph

    I'm drunk (thank u cutwater lemony lemonsquisha #legg) and of course recency bias is a a thing but yeah I'm thinking Drop Dead girl!

toofunny3 same thread different font

OT: none I'll go with obsessed.

Vampire by far. It's a spectacular song.

I don't really like the other two.

DD >> DL >>> vampire

Vampire was an extremely basic and unimaginative take on a lover sucking your energy song, tame impala and Jennie ran circles around ha with Dracula tbh

Edited by Orsay

  • Author
7 hours ago, Agust Hyune said:

toofunny3 same thread different font

OT: none I'll go with obsessed.

that is this thread ?

i guess you didnt mean what you wrote on that song about meeee

8 hours ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

that is this thread ?

I must of got merged. It wasnt last night

  • Author
Just now, Agust Hyune said:

I must of got merged. It wasnt last night

ohhhhhhhh i see

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.