Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹Ū) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Is this the most relatable bottom anthem?

Featured Replies

"I thought that I've been hurt before, but no one's ever left me quite this sore"

This one is

or this one

Edited by Princess Aurora

Some of those are good.

I like these as well.

"Break loose, share juice. Move your ass around and screw"

Also cannot forget this one:

"Now I'm a little older and addicted to the whip
When I'm chained to the wall I feel mighty hip
Rings in my nipples, metal in my cheek
I'm the queen of the club, I look really chique
I'll need to be whupped, hm, I love that stuff
Some good ol'fashioned beating, can't get enough
I still beg my dad on my two bare knees
Oh cruel daddy, come and spank me please"

And of course :

I need a tiger who can make me cum

Who turns me on, serves me with his tongue

I need a hunk who can make me wet

Squirting my nectar all over the bed

My slice of heaven's feeling really wild

Don't stop before i cum in your mouth

I can see some high pitched voiced bottoms. A herd of them in pantyhose, dancing and biting their lip to this song as well.

This one for the ones who cant find a top at the club and go home and have to cry with their toy in

"So fantastic, so elastic, my 11 INCH piece of plastic. You might say that im a freak. You better call me sex toy geek."

Edited by kingcharming

10 minutes ago, kingcharming said:

Some of those are good.

I like these as well.

"Break loose, share juice. Move your ass around and screw"

Also cannot forget this one:

"Now I'm a little older and addicted to the whip
When I'm chained to the wall I feel mighty hip
Rings in my nipples, metal in my cheek
I'm the queen of the club, I look really chique
I'll need to be whupped, hm, I love that stuff
Some good ol'fashioned beating, can't get enough
I still beg my dad on my two bare knees
Oh cruel daddy, come and spank me please"

And of course :

I need a tiger who can make me cum

Who turns me on, serves me with his tongue

I need a hunk who can make me wet

Squirting my nectar all over the bed

My slice of heaven's feeling really wild

Don't stop before i cum in your mouth

I can see some high pitched voiced bottoms. A herd of them in pantyhose, dancing and biting their lip to this song as well.

This one for the ones who cant find a top at the club and go home and have to cry with their toy in

"So fantastic, so elastic, my 11 INCH piece of plastic. You might say that im a freak. You better call me sex toy geek."

Maurice, is that you?

27 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

This one is

or this one

Rocket to your anus deserved all the success in the world 😭😭

Its hypnotic

2 minutes ago, kingcharming said:

Rocket to your anus deserved all the success in the world 😭😭

Its hypnotic

I found out about this song early this year while playing the Vengaboys playlist on Songpop, and I was like omg this song is perfect for anal sex.

Edited by Princess Aurora

There's a place that I know

It's not pretty there and few have ever gone

If I show it to you now

Will it make you run away

1 hour ago, Jude said:

"I thought that I've been hurt before, but no one's ever left me quite this sore"

More like swollen. sabrina

Yes, but also:

Fire in the hole when you touch me down there gaymuscat

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.