Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Normani teases collab with Kehlani

Featured Replies

A feature is better than nothing for her fans I guess

Normani still doesn't wanna be a full on pop girl i see.

Ok fine. But I hope this isnt some super slow song

10 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Normani still doesn't wanna be a full on pop girl i see.

Ok fine. But I hope this isnt some super slow song

Folded has done very well recently for Kehlani at Pop and other formats.

Edited by jdanton2

8 minutes ago, gwen stacy said:

When Normani is going to release her debut album?

I...

I would love to see her on Kehlani's album! An uptempo though please

50 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

A lesbian anthem is coming! duca

My neck my *** my bootyhole coming April 24th

Why does everyone have to strive to be the best pop girlie queen of the industry ever in the history of pop in order for their music to matter?

I'm glad Normani's doing as she pleases and on her own time.

I see nothing wrong with Normani working with acts in her chosen genre, but I have to wonder where Normani would be if she said yes to the crossover / pop collabs in the pipeline she + her management turned down (the Dua Lipa collab "If It Ain't Me", potentially Little Mix's "Bounce Back" she wrote on, and those other collabs with The Chainsmokers and Anne-Marie "To Be Young"): "Wild Side" would have debuted in the Top 10 with the strengthened relationship Top 40 radio would have with her, and "Fair" might have actually debuted on the Billboard Hot 100. Sad.

Edited by AccioEmpireBuilder

i do root for her and empathize with her a lot but she's in "i'll believe it when i see it" territory heart2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.