Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

What comes after Act III?

What comes after Act III? 91 members have voted

  1. 1. What comes after Act III?

    • The visuals
      20%
      19
    • Act IV
      3%
      3
    • A normal album
      20%
      19
    • DC3 reunion
      12%
      11
    • The Carters reunion
      3%
      3
    • Beytirement
      23%
      21
    • Prison
      16%
      15

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I remember Beyonce saying something about working hard in her 20s so that she can retire in her 40s. But then you have Madonna still being active and I think that can be very inspiring to Beyonce. I can see her slowing down but retirement? Not really.

It's visuals and live albums after act iii, then a return to R&B years later.

B10 should be something pretty huge! 10th alboom is a big deal

Let's get to Act III first, though. I am SO excited, especially after what a colossal disappointment the disgusting, hideous Flopboy Farter was 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

I just know she's gonna drop an incredible work like REN jonny

She'll probably slow down and try to be much more like Prince, but she probably won't be able to stop making music. She loves to do it and she loves to tour

Definitely visuals and a tour.

Why is retirement winning when in what's basically her last interview, she said:

My voice has always been my companion. It's why I have always been able to be happy alone. Music understands my heart even when I can't find words. But always, it's in those private sanctuaries—the studio, the car—where I find my peace.

Singing soothes me, it steadies my heartbeat, it's my best hit of dopamine. There's a certain magic in sitting at the piano, and letting my fingers play random chords as I just let any and everything come out. Singing has healed me time and time again. It's been my refuge.

It's one of the deepest joys of my life, a necessity as vital as breath. Without singing, without music, without creating, I would be a walking dead. Creating music isn't work for me; it's what I was born to do.

Does that sound like someone who will 'retire' from music in her mid 40s?

Edited by beyonceparkwood

ACT IV atmospheric-jazz-lovecraftian soundscape experience

1 hour ago, frankvert said:

Jail with her hubby

giphy.gif

that's not happening outside of your demented fantasies, R. Kelly stan

giphy.gif

I honestly can imagine her just ending her career like this. With these 3 acts. But i could be wrong...

31 minutes ago, l3disko said:

I think some dark stuff will be exposed and she'll be forced into hiding with Jay Z

giphy.gif

Keep dreaming. She will keep winning and keep tormenting your every waking thought.

I feel like she's going to enjoy some time off after touring every 2 years. I would want a new album like 4 if possible.

I discovered-turned into a fan of Beyonce back in 2007 and i would love a new r&b album from her
not experimental. Not artsy. Just something R&B and pop like Bday-4-I Am Sasha Fierce

Edited by AvadaKedavra

I am anticipating a long solo break similar to the one between Lemonade and Renaissance

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

that's not happening outside of your demented fantasies, R. Kelly stan

giphy.gif

As if having a pedo hubby isn't enough, Beyonká also had an R Kelly collab. But go off I guess?

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, frankvert said:

As if having a pedo hubby isn't enough, Beyonká also had an R Kelly collab. But go off I guess?

giphy.gif

i truly wonder how you racist maga/barb adjacent conspiracy freaks are still allowed to pollute this forum rip

especially considering who you stan rip

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.