Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Bebe Rexha debuts operatic vocals

Featured Replies

I have a love hate relationship with her voice. I love her technique and range just HATE her tone.

She sounds great here

22 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Oh wow she can really SING sing

f239a25963bd9ddd07c17deefa1ce129903bbd56

But agreed! I always have mixed feelings about her singing when I hear her music so it's nice to hear what else she can do.

She's done this a few times in performances no? I love the one of I'm Good at the billboard? Awards

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.