Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SZA - "Save The Day" (From "Hoppers")

Featured Replies

sis were you the insider she was beefing with back in the day I can't remember?

  • Author
32 minutes ago, Club classic said:

sis were you the insider she was beefing with back in the day I can't remember?

i'm afraid so

ezgif-3ff21f9b17795153.thumb.gif.98a86e4

  • Author
31 minutes ago, simplywohoo said:

Isnt this a kids movie?

imagine her doing something like friend of mine

no it's a bootyful song

  • Author
10 minutes ago, Alex said:

where's the release date, or in her case, release window?

sza-breaking-my-silence-stan-twitter-sza

what release

sza-breaking-my-silence-stan-twitter-sza

  • Author
1 hour ago, Cesar said:

girl tell us when her new album dropping

and how am i supposed to know that when SHE doesn't? y'all are so...

sza-breaking-my-silence-stan-twitter-sza

Is it a crime to fall in love with all I see as if it's mine?
Am I a fool to think that I could change the world and not change too?
Is it so bad to pause the future to appreciate the past?
Can we move on? It's all so heavy, need more strength to carry on

Caught in the friction, I'm on a mission
Here's to hopin' there's still a way
In position, full of conviction
Miss Tunnel-Vision to save the day
Get out of my way-ay-ay
Out of, get out of my way-ay-ay
Out of my

Is it a crime to fall in love with the whole world as if it's mine?
Am I a fool to think that I'm exempt from pain and losses too?
Is it so bad to shut the door and just accept we can't go back?
How to move on? Pick up the pieces, build the strength to carry on

Caught in the friction, I'm on a mission
Here's to hopin' there's still a way
In position, full of conviction
Miss Tunnel-Vision to save the day
Get out of my way-ay-ay
Out of, get out of my way-ay-ay
Out of my

Can't hold back, too much at stake
And I don't know how but I'm comin' back for you
Don't hold back, too much at stake
I know it all looks bad, still comin' back for you, babe
Hold it down to the grave
I'll be back for you, babe
Hold it down to the grave
I'll be back for you

jonny5

Caught in the friction, I'm on a mission

Here's to hopin' there's still a way

In position, full of conviction

Miss Tunnel-Vision to save the day

It's a cute song but am I the only one who thinks the instrumental in the verses doesn't fit the song at all? It feels like two different songs mixed together.

1 minute ago, Helix said:

It's a cute song but am I the only one who thinks the instrumental in the verses doesn't fit the song at all? It feels like two different songs mixed together.

It was a little jarring at first (reminded me of the production switch up of Quicksand), but I love it.

I enjoy the ethereal piano on the verses and the pop rock chorus.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.