Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Technical failure - Enya, Orinoco Flow live Japan

Featured Replies

So I came across this performance today. IT seems the engineers forgot to press play on the playback and left Enya's mic on, instead of setting it to mute. This is the ONLY performance where her actual voice can be heard ! Someone definitely got fired that day.

Now wait how have I never seen this bibliahh The confusion and slight panic in her eyes in the beginning is a kii but she handled it well. She's not a performer and we love her for it! Truly the Irish Lana del Rey.

enya-theresonlyoneenya.gif

46 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

(sung live in France)

Enya, Orinoco Flow live Japan

Is reading banned from atrl?

On 1/14/2026 at 12:10 PM, shookspeare said:

Truly the Irish Lana del Rey.

enya-theresonlyoneenya.gif

Endya sweetie

enya-theresonlyoneenya.gif

Edited by GraceRandolph

On 1/14/2026 at 1:37 PM, Legend E said:

And Legend E still ate clap3

after ALL these years of knowing u I only NOW learn that the E in your username stands for Enya I- skull

Excellent taste tho clap3

  • ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, IBeMe said:

after ALL these years of knowing u I only NOW learn that the E in your username stands for Enya I- skull

Excellent taste tho clap3

It doesn’t eli

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.