Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.9k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

We need a satanist MPG or something idk.

8132e778016cffb5ab99cf3c8defea4fe7f4eda5

Tate McRae is right th– Oh, you said satanist. My mistake.

IMG_4180.thumb.gif.55bf4e06e16d06ba1f533

Legendary Molesters songstress Katy Perry will be abandoning her satanic, nun-killing ways and crawl back to her evangelical roots after the allegations much like her ex-spouse, the human pocket lint, Russel Brand

IMG_4180.thumb.gif.55bf4e06e16d06ba1f533

2 hours ago, Buzzcutseason said:

Spotify Daily

44 Katy Perry

52 Olivia Rodrigo

54 Tate Mcrae

60 Zara Larsson

Isn't Katy cancelled and over? What is this?

Notice it's only the Fadga stans who want the allegations to be true and keep celebrating her downfall because they have unresolved trauma from 2013.

rogue2

reserving judgement on I Sound So Dated until I hear it in HQ but she really shouldn't have called this album Confessions 2

IMG_0575.thumb.gif.a303325df3fcf9f0c713a

Molesty stans talking about "unresolved trauma". you mean like the ones your fave gave to several people?

IMG_4180.thumb.gif.55bf4e06e16d06ba1f533

Edited by popmusicisdead

Madonna trying to sample anything else other than I Feel Love for the 10th time

Edited by California

Concessions II will be acclaimed because she about to die so the critics probably want her to be happy

bjorkatrl.thumb.gif.6041ababb39a302bbecd

Jessie Snore album being a complete snoozefest… the first time it was great the second time it was cute now its just so tired

"cute" is too generous for Shi't! Smells Bad!

dualipaatrlgif.thumb.gif.343d0df10962aa4

Beytacky fans rightfully getting dragged for being idiot and thinking Beytacky invented rock music

Madonna really took the "I'm in a trance" line from Impressive Geriatric and a loop from I Feel Love, ran it through AI and called it a song

bjorkatrl.thumb.gif.6041ababb39a302bbecd

I'm not one to have issues with the Hive normally but they really lost this round by pretending like that Charli quote has anything remotely to do with Bey.. thats so idiotic

Guys will I be traumatized listening to Madonna's new song I Feel So Filtered?

Why does this classic sound more modern than anything from SnooZzie's album?

People used to get GodNa AllahMer's golden voice on electronic beats dancehall

Now the girls get Cokeli's michael

bjorkatrl.thumb.gif.6041ababb39a302bbecd

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.