Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Nicki Minaj is truly over. I can't believe this is how it's ends. .

tenor.gif

Does Trump have a record label?

tenor.gif

  • Replies 44.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, kabronsita4eva said:

I like Joanne more than the average Liddo, but damnit she sounds like she was being murdered in the studio here

and that's why it's one of her best songs

28 minutes ago, kabronsita4eva said:

I like Joanne more than the average Liddo, but damnit she sounds like she was being murdered in the studio here

MadMax should have saved his saturation/compression drags for the correct song, the way my ears hurt more the first time I heard this than they did after Accelerate

rogue2

3 minutes ago, Alessandra said:

someone please enlighten me. is mitski supposed to be a good thing?

rogue2

She wrote lyrics for the immaculate hymn that is Everybody Screech

rogue2

59 minutes ago, kabronsita4eva said:

I like Joanne more than the average Liddo, but damnit she sounds like she was being murdered in the studio here

Let's leave this one in the past heart2

1 hour ago, kabronsita4eva said:

I like Joanne more than the average Liddo, but damnit she sounds like she was being murdered in the studio here

this classic

rogue2

18 minutes ago, Alessandra said:

someone please enlighten me. is mitski supposed to be a good thing?

rogue2

this sends me

That Dracula Remix with Jennie is so dreadful.

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the way the rest of the album is diarrhea though

rogue2

The way it's actually the opposite

rogue2

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

remember when I gave Toucanne the lowest score in the rate even with OGHs sabotaging

rogue2

remember when Chromatica had no song in the top 10

rogue2

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

remember when I gave Toucanne the lowest score in the rate even with OGHs sabotaging

rogue2

It couldnt been that serious sis

rogue2

2 minutes ago, California said:

remember when Chromatica had no song in the top 10

rogue2

remember when it was your fault Marry The Night missed the T10

rogue2

2 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

It couldnt been that serious sis

rogue2

it was and I would do it again

rogue2

The way I rated Sinner's Prayer a 9 back then. My Liddo serve

rogue2

Just now, Almodusa said:

Sinner's Prayer ends some girls' whole albums tho

rogue2

it should've ended Joanne too maybe she would've cracked 70 on metacritic

rogue2

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

remember when it was your fault Marry The Night missed the T10

rogue2

I did what I had to do

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.