Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.9k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I have no evidence to back this up but I'm certain Melanie Martinez is on the Epstein list

rogue

2 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

Froot truly is Marina's HBHBHB.

1*kFbLMIu4-sGidMYpmx_-TQ.gif

Let's not get this far babe, it's not even her Lungs

1*kFbLMIu4-sGidMYpmx_-TQ.gif

12 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I'm a Ruin >

rogue

One of approximately three good songs

rogue

Is the MJ gif AI or did he start a YouTube channel to appeal to younger audiences before passing

rogue

2 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

Let's not get this far babe, it's not even her Lungs

1*kFbLMIu4-sGidMYpmx_-TQ.gif

True, but I wasn't being complimentary.

1*kFbLMIu4-sGidMYpmx_-TQ.gif

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

nnnnn

Well to be fair the Beatles were also chopped in real life

rogue

Just now, Album Leak said:

True, but I wasn't being complimentary.

1*kFbLMIu4-sGidMYpmx_-TQ.gif

I should have known that you weren't praising it, yet here I am looking like a clown

1*kFbLMIu4-sGidMYpmx_-TQ.gif

7 minutes ago, Manne Quinn said:

the way i need to top connor franta ouuuuuu

I thought you were talking about the Heated Rivalry guy but I looked this up and it's even worse

rogue

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

I thought you were talking about the Heated Rivalry guy but I looked this up and it's even worse

rogue

He's way cuter than those two ugly rats

rogue

damn they couldn't wait until Ringo died before casting that gremlin?

they should've just hired Gaga to play him

want-to-bite-his-nose-v0-y10s0tvg5xo81.j

2 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

damn they couldn't wait until Ringo died before casting that gremlin?

they should've just hired Gaga to play him

want-to-bite-his-nose-v0-y10s0tvg5xo81.j

Or better yet...

BS7YmJ0IgAAhkf_.png

What exactly has Connor Franta ever done other than sharing a dildo with Troye Sivan and photographing khias? I just looked up his wiki and I'm shocked he's even been able to release memoirs

rogue

1 minute ago, Aden said:

What exactly has Connor Franta ever done other than sharing a dildo with Troye Sivan and photographing khias? I just looked up his wiki and I'm shocked he's even been able to release memoirs

rogue

Not him having 3 memoirs. That dildo must feel so special

rogue

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.