Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.7k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Toxic Love said:

Daily reminder that Lola Young has more Grammys than Lana Del Rey. Talent always wins in the end

rogue

Lana has two good albums (vs Lola's 0) so I'm afraid she's still ahead

rogue

11 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

damn they couldn't wait until Ringo died before casting that gremlin?

they should've just hired Gaga to play him

want-to-bite-his-nose-v0-y10s0tvg5xo81.j

damn, i didn't know it was keoghan playing him.

who the hell did the casting for this atrocity?

rogue

Lola Young looks like a tardigrade that made a wish to turn into a human

IMG_1800.gif

The way all we know about that alleged Lardna album is a diss track targeting a minority and a MAGA Wallen serenade

rogue

I mean, Lana has Ultraviolence in her discography, but Lolegend has released this future classic, so idk

rogue

15 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

I should have known that you weren't praising it, yet here I am looking like a clown

1*kFbLMIu4-sGidMYpmx_-TQ.gif

I would never praise HBHBHB.

1*kFbLMIu4-sGidMYpmx_-TQ.gif

Literally the same deal as Flo, third album praised as the best, most acclaimed album when the two before were much better.

1*kFbLMIu4-sGidMYpmx_-TQ.gif

I also like Love + Fear more than Froot which is like a lite-HAH vibe too because people don't seem to get HAH like I do, but HAH isn't as dislike as L+F so also kinda not.

1*kFbLMIu4-sGidMYpmx_-TQ.gif

Edited by Album Leak

2 minutes ago, Mezzanine said:

The way all we know about that alleged Lardna album is a diss track targeting a minority and a MAGA Wallen serenade

rogue

imagine defending admitted racist and Billie and Finneas stan Methel Cain

ethel-cain-has-been-receiving-backlash-f

4 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

imagine defending admitted racist and Billie and Finneas stan Methel Cain

She always loved the way they loved

rogue

1 minute ago, Album Leak said:

I also like Love + Fear more than Froot which is like a lite-HAH vibe too because people don't seem to get HAH like I do, but HAH isn't as dislike as L+F so also kinda not.

I agree that High As Hope gets wacked way too much, when it's actually her third best album once you include Moderation, Haunted House, Light of Love and WTYWH

I mean, this is top 10 in her discography, what I would give to see her work with Emile Haynie once again chick3

15 minutes ago, Manne Quinn said:

where did this gif come from nnnnnnnn

rogue

Looks like it was taken in the hidden bedrooms at the Neverland ranch

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

it's now been seven years since Lana's last good album she's kinda over

rogue

Oh Fadna

7 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

imagine defending admitted racist and Billie and Finneas stan Methel Cain

ethel-cain-has-been-receiving-backlash-f

pukey pukey pukey i hope to god this is photoshopped

As much as I try not to think about it, seeing Timethy accepting that Oscar is going to do irreparable damage to my mental health

rogue

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

it's now been seven years since Lana's last good album she's kinda over

rogue

Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd is the ninth studio album by American singer-songwriter Lana Del Rey. Released on March 24, 2023

math-is-hard-addition.gif

1 minute ago, popmusicisdead said:

Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd is the ninth studio album by American singer-songwriter Lana Del Rey. Released on March 24, 2023

math-is-hard-addition.gif

it sure is

rogue

5 minutes ago, Mezzanine said:

As much as I try not to think about it, seeing Timethy accepting that Oscar is going to do irreparable damage to my mental health

rogue

I'm pretty sure he's gonna lose

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.