Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

remember when liddos thought The Dead Dance would go viral with Charlie Kirk edits

gretchen-t%C3%A9dio-gretchen.gif

Or when Dump was rumoured to be dying, a chop for another big chop

image.gif?id=31826230&width=800&quality=

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

48 minutes ago, howboutdat said:

She still got it tbh

Shame she died in 2013

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

2 hours ago, playboi said:

Emilia Perez is infinitely better than both Wicked movies

Then you're infinitely more helpless than i realized

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

not Bey catching strays

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

The implication that Raye is a great singer

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Okay who send this blind item I wanna know what's that person smoke because I can't believe I ever seen Benson Booner being an A list singerahh

31 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

not Bey catching strays

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

These people do realize that the engagement farming incentivizes this kind of art style?

People don't talk about how pretty the Short n' Sweet cover is, they talk about how garish/ugly the brat cover is. It's the same idea here.

3 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

These people do realize that the engagement farming incentivizes this kind of art style?

People don't talk about how pretty the Short n' Sweet cover is, they talk about how garish/ugly the brat cover is. It's the same idea here.

you're giving Raye too much credit I fear

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

10 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

These people do realize that the engagement farming incentivizes this kind of art style?

People don't talk about how pretty the Short n' Sweet cover is, they talk about how garish/ugly the brat cover is. It's the same idea here.

I doubt Raye is that smart. She thought it was gonna be perceived as the best cover ever made

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Just realised GODry Styles is the greatest British artist of all time. Sorry M.I.A. and Pedo Bowie.

tenor.gif

Ray isn't that good of a singer. She's always hella pitchy which I don't understand why since even HorseGurl knows how to use auto tuned mic.

Beyonce has perfect pitch, both absolute and relative( yearssss of singing harmonies). The UK over cooked, burnt, cold and soggy fish and chip paired with a glass of brown dead-skin mineral feet washing water, which is the whole packaged meal that she offers, can't relate!

tenor.gif

Edited by Kh-Loud

The fact that there's pretty much zero Madison Beer stans on here speaks volumes when you think about it

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Just now, conatus said:

The fact that there's pretty much zero Madison Beer stans on here speaks volumes when you think about it

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

I would rather see madison beer stans than Graciesits

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Just now, California said:

I would rather see madison beer stans than Graciesits

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

I would rather see neither but alas

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.