Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.8k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, California said:

she really gagged with this. I couldn't drag a single thing.

gretchen-shades.gif

Her **** Them All

gretchen-shades.gif

Die With A Smile on Global Spotify:

Day 1: 4,585,607 (#10)

Day 784: 2,918,763 (#8)

🥰

2 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

I can't relate at all babe, I loved the entire album and that's super rare for me! I Won't Cry, Twiggy, Bottle, Yellow Rose and Jamie are like songs of the century at this point.

Feels good to actually stan something again.

tenor.gif

She's definitely someone to watch: her pop melody game is slept on tbh, this girl knows what she's doing!

Yellow Rose is top 5 in her discography already, that mud hit her good while recording it

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, California said:

she really gagged with this. I couldn't drag a single thing.

gretchen-shades.gif

Her best song. Also such a strong political message. clap3

Miss MAGAricana could never

2 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Die With A Smile on Global Spotify:

Day 1: 4,585,607 (#10)

Day 784: 2,918,763 (#8)

🥰

Mayhem having the biggest lead single of all times?

Wow the OGH are in shambles.

Is anyone still listening to Music Forgotten Fast? Can we have an honest conversation now?

gretchen-shades.gif

1 minute ago, Florence Belch said:

She's definitely someone to watch: her pop melody game is slept on tbh, this girl knows what she's doing!

Yellow Rose is top 5 in her discography already, that mud hit her good while recording it

tenor.gif

I think it's helping me that she is getting a bit more mature in her songwriting and taking her craft more seriously (or so it seems). Don't get me wrong I love her "look at how quirky, unique and silly I am" music from early days but this record was something I sorely needed from her. She has a voice that can go to some absolutely guttural, emotional depths and that ultimately gets wasted on doing some silly little funky indie pop tunes.

No. Remi Wolf watered down her quirkiness and now just sounds like any singer songwriter who wants to be treated seriously

2 minutes ago, California said:

can I finally say that Wuthering Heights clears

gretchen-shades.gif

Even as a longtime Charli gal I still haven't mustered the courage to listen to it. Everything that Emerald Fennel touches is cursed with such a dark evil English artistocratic energy that repels me. I think she's the reborn Aleister Crowley.

gretchen-shades.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.