Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.4k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Man, that **** been over since play time
Watch flooded, ho, I can't even FaceTime
You ******* gotta face time for them hate crimes
Playboi, Playboi hit me on my FaceTime
With the best feature out the Big Apple since FaceTime

fyoI1L4.gif

4 hours ago, Yes, AND said:

Gaga's debut is literally one of the worst of all time. Apart from the Kat deluna knock offs it's utter shite.

You've said a lot of dumb **** on here but this has to be the dumbest and something I'm sure you don't even really believe

giphy.thumb.gif.c1f888cf291d4c1e1dbf7fb2

8 minutes ago, Escape said:

This is Tom though.

The Chris Evans version is now here giraffe

Make by the same account who did the one with Tom Holland

Edited by ABYSIL

I wish the western girls veto'd some of these productions, Janet on this would've gaggeddd

3 minutes ago, Escape said:

This is bottom 3 along with Diet Pepsi & Summer Forever

this is top 3 along with times like these & aquamarine

1 minute ago, gelato said:

diet pepsi in bottom 3 over in the rain is nasty work btw

In The Rain is far superior... biblio

Does the body rule the mind or does the mind rule the body? I don't know.

Edited by Escape

22 minutes ago, Escape said:

The Smiths > The Queen Is Dead tbh

Strangeways > both

blackoutbaby

Just now, conatus said:

Strangeways > both

blackoutbaby

I haven't listened to that one yet but this has me very excited jonny

I must say TQID has the better last two songs.

Edited by Escape

Just now, Escape said:

I haven't listened to that one but this has me very excited jonny

I just looove when a band releases a late stage album and you can tell they're all sick of each other. Gives me that buzz!

I'm a radio listener.

04aed25250cfa26564fc9e2f78a04e3e5b441870

@Bhabylon

And the only song I ever hear on the radio from Zara Larsson is "Midnight Sun." Does she have ANY other song on radio? Because it's giving—one hit wonder.

...Vin

Just now, Vin said:

I'm a radio listener.

04aed25250cfa26564fc9e2f78a04e3e5b441870

@Bhabylon

And the only song I ever hear on the radio from Zara Larsson is "Midnight Sun." Does she have ANY other song on radio? Because it's giving—one hit wonder.

...Vin

Technically not the radio but I heard this at a grocery store and thought it was pretty good, better than anything else I've heard from her.

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.