Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.6k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

On 9/14/2026 at 2:35 PM, FrederickGa said:

If petal is a minor hit then

The Dead Dance - 53days Top200

Disease - 44days Top200

petal - 43days Top200

heart

Petal has returned to the top 200

Why's so hard to love Katy? 😭😭😭😭😭😭

44 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Why's so hard to love Katy

GSKqHm5aEAAzPHT.jpg:large

4 hours ago, Diet Pepsi said:

She looks horrible skull

I'm friends with the person that did her spray tan and they told her it was going to be too dark and she told them she needed to be able to say the n word

12 hours ago, Manne Quinn said:

when did SYG become the katy perry base kukai

This is Stand Your Ground. Hot takes live here.

Being a katy kat is a hot take therefore this is the only place they can safely discuss her

On 9/14/2026 at 12:39 PM, P.O.P said:

This miserable flop fad with a big fat nose can't produce a SOLO baby I have to laugh

sorry to break this to you

3-s2.0-B9780123821843000088-f08-04-97801

11 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

GSKqHm5aEAAzPHT.jpg:large

I think Katy doesn't use botox.

2 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

sorry to break this to you

3-s2.0-B9780123821843000088-f08-04-97801

Yassssss biology class. Let's get physical, physical.

I wana do physical. Let's your body talk, lemme hear your body talk, your body talkkkk

3 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Yassssss biology class. Let's get physical, physical.

I wana do physical. Let's your body talk, lemme hear your body talk, your body talkkkk

merlin_211262283_9afc61b8-74f3-44a9-81b6

4 hours ago, Yes, AND said:

Petal has returned to the top 200

Tied with Disease and 9days to surpass THE DEAD DANCE clap3

Wait. Is that Jane Fonda? I thought it was Olivia Newton-John 😭😭😭😭😭

2 minutes ago, FrederickGa said:

THE DEAD RICKROLL DANCE

FixedT

33 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

I'm friends with the person that did her spray tan and they told her it was going to be too dark and she told them she needed to be able to say the n word

The same day she went to hang out with Camila? zendaya

Listening to a Justin Timberlake album for the first time in my life and this is so awful?

The horrible ass falsetto I-

Thread got locked 🔐. I'm gagged. What's so wrong about it? 🤨🤨🤨

I don't understand

2 hours ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Why's so hard to love Katy? 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Someone, thread it for a hit thread:

ATRL Thread

Katy Perry: "In my next life, I'll come back as Ed Sheeran."

#sydney sweeney from DAILYFLICKS

...Vin

Edited by Vin

1 minute ago, Vin said:

Someone, thread it for a hit thread:

ATRL Thread

Katy Perry: "In my next life, I'll be back as Ed Sheeran."

#sydney sweeney from DAILYFLICKS

...Vin

"Someone"? Why not you? chick1

...David Greengrass

1 hour ago, Diet Pepsi said:

The same day she went to hang out with Camila? zendaya

well yes!

12 minutes ago, Vin said:

Someone, thread it for a hit thread:

ATRL Thread

Katy Perry: "In my next life, I'll come back as Ed Sheeran."

#sydney sweeney from DAILYFLICKS

...Vin

From ugly heart to ugly face, her mind!

29 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

"Someone"? Why not you? chick1

...David Greengrass

Because I defended Sheeran earlier,

and I can't bring myself to do that again.

#sydney sweeney from DAILYFLICKS

...Vin

Edited by Vin

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.