Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

Hourly reminder that Katy Hudson Williams (fad of December '25) is ******* OVER!

  • Replies 42.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The Lifetimes Tour

Inglewood - $2,067,834 - 11,927 (100%)

**** out tour

Inglewood - $534,744 - 7,459 (100%)

What happened @TomTom ?

clack

Just now, Escape said:

Would it be a hot take if I said Bat For Lashes >>>>> Florence?

need to relisten to her discography but I'm inclined to agree.

a woman with green skin is standing in front of a green refrigerator

Just now, Escape said:

Would it be a hot take if I said Bat For Lashes >>>>> Florence?

You would be correct I fear

speaking of Francophone fads like Melània Frump:

Tried to listen to Bad Bunny's album again but I can't get past his voice. His LPSG thread will be enough for now I think

saw-movies-640f92de07230.png?crop=0.510x

37 minutes ago, 2AM said:

The Lifetimes Tour

Inglewood - $2,067,834 - 11,927 (100%)

**** out tour

Inglewood - $534,744 - 7,459 (100%)

What happened @TomTom ?

clack

incoming story about how period is "acclaimed" (even tho it got a negative score from p4k and made several Worst of 2025 lists)

1 minute ago, popmusicisdead said:

speaking of Francophone fads like Melània Frump:

only listened to their second album let me tune in cuz this is cute

a woman in a fur coat is standing in front of a crowd of people

I don't get the Jigsaw nickname. Sabrina is objectively gorgeous and that name suits someone like Laura Loomer much better

Gays dragging women's looks (and beautiful women at that) will always be cringe

The way Mans Best Friend will win BPVA over Mayhem

speaking of Loud, this is Rhenna's best song btw:

mariah-carey-crying.gif

22 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

@conatus do you like Aquaphoria?

I've actually never listened, let me lock in at some point

mariah-carey-crying.gif

4 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

speaking of Loud, this is Rhenna's best song btw:

mariah-carey-crying.gif

Spill. Her pre-Anti albums would be full of filler but then randomly have one life-changing deep cut.

mariah-carey-crying.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.