Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿
Message added by Rian,

🚨9/30 News🚨

  • Trying to install a new tag/prefix system was crashing the site. It’s been disabled until we can look more into it.

  • Reports about the invasive ads have been made.

  • The featured content on the homepage is a work in progress. No need to keep complaining.

The HQ Thread | 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 7k
  • Views 301.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hello Community, Yesterday’s outage began around 4 PM EST. We are still reviewing the full chain of events, but activating the Archive, which contains millions of posts, triggered a rebuild of our sea

  • this was so scary but it did force me to look at some job listings instead

2 hours ago, swiss3234 said:

@Rian sir, I think times to do something about this user @CherryBay who doesn't post or contribute anything and keeps downvotes people.

They always downvote the most random posts. So cringe

3 hours ago, swiss3234 said:

@Rian sir, I think times to do something about this user @CherryBay who doesn't post or contribute anything and keeps downvotes people.

amen

16 hours ago, flower moon said:

i could never be a mod
kill-me-shoot-me.gif

I don't read HQ, but I have logged in relatively consistently for the past few months and not once have I seen a banner for the roof. I have seen numerous other banners regarding the site or promoting flop artists

clack

12 hours ago, Alessandra said:

and here i was going to ask if anybody has ever started or considered doing an atrl book club thread.

clack

I actually have the same question. I can't seem to find any book thread. Can it be made by someone (I can do it too)?

7 minutes ago, Angelshark said:

I actually have the same question. I can't seem to find any book thread. Can it be made by someone (I can do it too)?

i started it. if there's interest, i will update the op and try my best to keep it going on a monthly basis.

5 hours ago, Fleahive said:

How in the HAIL do I get to the daily ranking page? One of my posts did but I want to be a top 3 user for the day. How are these people getting in the 100s? I think mods need to investigate point farming! Cause ain't no way. sherlock

Sneak into the Swiftie circle and start worshipping.

rogue2

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

lipstickalley has its own hidden section i dont see why we cant have something kind of like that suburban

doesnt have to be just the roof or whatever suburban

Whatchu tryna hide?

suburban

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 4

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.