Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 2 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, Allopatry said:

her outfits were sh*t tho?

nene-painting.gif

most people agree with this

it was the discussion extending to her body that was a mess (much like her outfits)

suburban

  • Replies 15.7k
  • Views 570k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Lose My Breath
    Lose My Breath

    My mom passed away last week. I know I mentioned her wanting to hear a Beyonce rock album as she has anticipated it for years, and I'm so sad she didn't get to hear it before she passed (if that's wha

  • Lose My Breath
    Lose My Breath

    I really hope we get it soon. My mom loves Beyonce, and her favorite genre is rock, she is SO excited. She just got diagnosed with terminal cancer, and I really hope she gets to hear the album while

  • @ScorpiosGroove @Fleahive @Teezy always ranting slams Bey a lil too hard french awful takes hates Bey lowkey forgot to take meds downvote central doesn't contribute to discussion could be yv

Bey's body looks pretty much the same as Cowboy Carter Tour, this must be a comfortable and healthy weight for her. Some of you have already fallen for the rampant Ozempic propaganda, it seems.

Her outfits are not good. The oversized jacket combined with the scarf makes her look bulkier than she is. The on-stage outfit looks like she got hot under the jacket and decided to strip down to her lingerie and throw the jacket back on it. rip If she actually paid a stylist for these looks she needs to fire them, but I doubt that.

IMG_1306.thumb.gif.62873e84db2268bd64da1

Can we move on from hyperanalyzing her body omg? Some of your gay asses are trying to live your fantasies through a black woman's body. Shush.

13 minutes ago, kimberly said:

Her outfits are not good. The oversized jacket combined with the scarf makes her look bulkier than she is. The on-stage outfit looks like she got hot under the jacket and decided to strip down to her lingerie and throw the jacket back on it. rip If she actually paid a stylist for these looks she needs to fire them, but I doubt that.

IMG_1306.thumb.gif.62873e84db2268bd64da1

one look gave granny, the other gave first day at Euphoria High

versatile queen!

suburban

@Teezy stop with the damn downvoting reactions before i report you for spam

IMG_1306.thumb.gif.62873e84db2268bd64da1

Ok back to me --- I NEED A JOB ahh

Like how am I supposed to afford Act III if I have no job. I'm a career music journalist and label exec (mid-level). It's crazy because seeing Beyonce and everyone else in music create these brands sometimes scares me. Like is music no longer profitable? From a career standpoint and just as a music lover it's kinda discerning.

I really don't blame Beyonce for her limited releases/promo because in the end what is actually moving people? Like yes she could give us more as stans but from a biz persecptive it's not as benefiical to do much outside of release + tour.

But actually if anyone is a creartive and wants to chat DM me. I've always wondered how many people on here work in music.

lool glad i smoked before coming on here

i saw 3 pages in an hour pig i must have bad taste bc i loved the satin suit...her beauty carries any outfit anyway sorry

teezy downvoting & paying yall dust SENDS me dndjdhhdjc jonny

3 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

To me (!!!), her fitness is in direct correlation to how much she wants to succeed.

Seeing her like that (thick, but not fit whatsoever), either tells me that shes not ready to release anything soon, OR that she just isnt hungry to obliterate in case she releases sth.

Pick your struggle, but thats the tea.

I'm very curious to see how you look like

yall... WHY does Beyonce look pregnant?????? This would explain the OVERDRAMATIC ass reaction with the umbrellas in Paris. Like come on..

The way I never care about her weight, but I'm the perfect fan and not everyone can relate

rogue2

3 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

yall... WHY does Beyonce look pregnant?????? This would explain the OVERDRAMATIC ass reaction with the umbrellas in Paris. Like come on..

Girl? Did you not see the on stage lingerie outfit with her having a flat stomach?

Also, Bey getting pregnant at 44 sounds ridiculously out of reach.

IMG_1306.thumb.gif.62873e84db2268bd64da1

3 minutes ago, QueenB said:

The way I never care about her weight, but I'm the perfect fan and not everyone can relate

rogue2

you also are a swiftie, so we cant trust you at all

rogue2

6 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

I am really thankful for this quick appearance by Bey though - my expectations of a Q2+Q3 release have entirely vanished, and if she decides to release Act3, my expectations of how grand it will be have entirely vanished.

So in that, I have to thank Bey.

Also she's not going to serve anything at the MET next month. She's literally in worse shape than after the twins..

wtf is wrong with y'all

The amount of pages from that small appearance rip

Body shaming is not cute but yeah her styling is a mess

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Im Kristie Kuwa, please call me by my name

IMG_1306.thumb.gif.62873e84db2268bd64da1

Not Teezy downvoting me for introducing me rip so you dislike my name @Teezy or what? How very rude of you

IMG_1306.thumb.gif.62873e84db2268bd64da1

I'm catching up on the thread and fleahive randomly trying to get approval numbers for members of the thread only to receive crickets and downvotes is making me laugh

14 minutes ago, nick_rod said:

I'm very curious to see how you look like

I dont wanna brag, but...

IMG_1306.thumb.gif.62873e84db2268bd64da1

2 minutes ago, Golden said:

At least the Base is alive

Can we do a Sir Davis event next?

coppershead-jela.gif

i'll throw the first bottle

coppershead-jela.gif

The clothes is a mess lol. It's not her body

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.