Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Total Sellout vs. Petals For Armor

Featured Replies


 

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Which trinit-EP turned album is better?

 

 


:sabrina:

13 minutes ago, Prince George said:


 

 


:sabrina:

The way I was ready to kill for Christina back in 2010 and now I wasn't bothered in hearing more than 2 songs from those EPs/album :deadbanana:

hard to say, they're so different. but I guess Hayley? Why We Ever kinda destroys entire careers 

  • Author
35 minutes ago, jeauseph said:

never heard of Jae Stephens, lemme check ha out :ryan2:

Yes we're converting more Jae Saints. :WAP:

 

@Acuminatus

11 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Yes we're converting more Jae Saints. :WAP:

 

@Acuminatus

yeahhhh I'm only on track 3 and lemme say that yeah sorry Hayley love you but Jae >>>>

5 minutes ago, jeauseph said:

yeahhhh I'm only on track 3 and lemme say that yeah sorry Hayley love you but Jae >>>>

Another satisfied customer, iktr

 

jazminesullivan-1-1.png

  • Author
11 minutes ago, jeauseph said:

yeahhhh I'm only on track 3 and lemme say that yeah sorry Hayley love you but Jae >>>>

And now you're home

 

 

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Yes we're converting more Jae Saints. :WAP:

 

@Acuminatus

Yesss spread the Jae propaganda

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.