Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Nicki Minaj debuts homophobia

Featured Replies

  • Replies 69
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Debut? This more of a reloaded deluxe edition for her

  • At the present, I need to understand what the barbz see in her to continue supporting. I'm dead serious when I say there's like, zero redeemable qualities in her anymore (music, fashion, politics), it

  • Humiliation kink

  • Popular Post

You could open a thread saying « Nicki comes out as a Nazi » that I wouldn't even be surprised, that's how sad this is :rip:

  • Author
1 minute ago, Squall said:

You could open a thread saying « Nicki comes out as a Nazi » that I wouldn't even be surprised, that's how sad this is :rip:

with the wy its going might be her next step

  • Popular Post

Debut? This more of a reloaded deluxe edition for her

  • Popular Post

At the present, I need to understand what the barbz see in her to continue supporting. I'm dead serious when I say there's like, zero redeemable qualities in her anymore (music, fashion, politics), it's all gone. So why still stan? Is it nostalgia, shared mental illness, fellowship in cocaine? What is it? 

  • Popular Post
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

At the present, I need to understand what the barbz see in her to continue supporting. I'm dead serious when I say there's like, zero redeemable qualities in her anymore (music, fashion, politics), it's all gone. So why still stan? Is it nostalgia, shared mental illness, fellowship in cocaine? What is it? 

Humiliation kink

  • Popular Post

one could say she stays true to her old self

nicki-nicki-minaj.gif

We knew this for years now sis, this is a 4354th variant more than a debut :skull: 

9 minutes ago, Edonis said:

At the present, I need to understand what the barbz see in her to continue supporting. I'm dead serious when I say there's like, zero redeemable qualities in her anymore (music, fashion, politics), it's all gone. So why still stan? Is it nostalgia, shared mental illness, fellowship in cocaine? What is it? 

A doctor like you asking these questions are really on brand :oh:

Edited by David_Greengrass97

They deserve to get dragged if this is where they draw the line with her :rip:

Edited by Rush

5 minutes ago, Edonis said:

At the present, I need to understand what the barbz see in her to continue supporting. I'm dead serious when I say there's like, zero redeemable qualities in her anymore (music, fashion, politics), it's all gone. So why still stan? Is it nostalgia, shared mental illness, fellowship in cocaine? What is it? 

The disease that is eating up the world: admitting you were wrong and even admitting someone else was wrong. It's like cultism, people in cults have a hard time admitting they were wrong about their cult and that's what makes it so hard for them to leave, because leaving would mean everything they thought and believed in was a lie and they'd be back at 0. And ig some of these single stan people (how does one not get tired as f*ck of someone's music when you stan ONE person?) are the same. Applies to other fandoms too. 

Oh, I just know someone is currently doing a thesis on the long-term effects of being a cokehead and is about to include her tweets in their results

 

nicki-nicki-minaj.gif

If I see you still defending this creature, you are one of them for me. Bye. She's gone gone.

This has passed the point beyond being draggable. There's so much to unpack here but she's not even worth it. 

Edited by Vorfreude

Not surprising coming from the woman who once said "Trump made a few points" :rip:

 

Sis needs the same lashings Carrie Underwood got for being shamelessly conservative

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

Not surprising coming from the woman who once said "Trump made a few points" :rip:

 

Sis needs the same lashings Carrie Underwood got for being shamelessly conservative

Tate got called a trumpie for less than what Nicki has done so far.

 

Interesting.

 

judge-turn.gif

My only questions... where are all the ATRL Barbz? coz lately it's been quiet around here.

 

4934238-4088039545-nicki.gif

  • Popular Post

 

"When my home was being swatted multiple times with my innocent toddler inside due to political corruption, you being gay couldn't save me."

 

??? :rip:

Where is LanceLovesGaga? He's quick to call anyone a shrump supporters, homophobe, transphobe etc cept for his fav 
spacer.png

Christians aren't even being murdered in large numbers Nigeria. Most of the violence taking place is happening in the north of the country where mostly Muslims live. So it's also Muslims being the biggest victims of this violence.

 

Also funny she's complaining about this person making it about being gay and then proceeds to immediately make it about herself :rip:

This is all our fault for still listen to her music and paid attention to this creature 

38 minutes ago, Squall said:

You could open a thread saying « Nicki comes out as a Nazi » that I wouldn't even be surprised, that's how sad this is :rip:

 

spacer.png

:suburban:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.