Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kehlani - "Out the Window"

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

this is so good :jonny3: I hope this is more successful than Folded cause its so much better I don't really get the hype for Folded

I don't dislike Folded, but I don't love it either. She has so much better. I find it as if she reads a book and trying to sing the text. 

 

This has such better melody I love it. The chorus is 10/10.

Edited by TryMe

  • Replies 93
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, TryMe said:

I don't dislike Folded, but I don't love it either. She has so much better.

exactly what I feel about it, out of all versions the unFolded version is what I liked most

this is literally amazing oh wow :jonny5: this is exactly what I needed rn

I like it. I feel like the ending note of the bridge is a little disappointing tho. I'm so glad she added so many adlibs towards the end.

I like the song and what she was attempting to do but the final section just made me wish a better vocalist was singing it. She doesn't have enough in her voice to properly bring a song like that home. She was straining a lot while attempting to adlib at the end.

 

She and her team have done incredibly well with the rollout of this song and taking advantage of the Folded hype. One of the best rollouts I've seen in a long time.

Edited by Golowhore

The "Out.... the.... Window" part in the song has really catchy melody, another hit is here I think !

US Apple Music: #9. Kehlani — Out of the Window (+3) *NEW PEAK*

10 minutes ago, aleksanderbgu said:

We need an album early next year, queen!

She said it's coming in the spring and the tour will be in the summer!

  • Author
Out The Window

 

Edited by 50thStateofMind

35 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

so boring, wait album is coming next year??????

well did you expect it to come next month?? 

17 minutes ago, tylermw said:

well did you expect it to come next month?? 

yes honestly lol

im okay with the vocals. Kehlani's never been my girl but i appreciate what she's doing with Folded and this. bring back the craft in music.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.