Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

25 vs TLOAS (track by track)

Featured Replies

With the famous first week sales record being in question, which track is better than the other by order?  

25 (Adele album) - Wikipedia tloas-album-cover-ophelia-painting-500x500

 

  1. Hello vs The Fate of Ophelia

2. Send My Love (To Your New Lover) vs Elizabeth Taylor

3. I Miss You vs Opalite

4. When We Were Young vs Father Figure

5. Remedy vs Eldest Daughter

6. Water Under the Bridge vs Ruin the Friendship

7. River Lea vs Actually Romantic

8. Love in the Dark vs Wish List

9. Million Years Ago vs Wood

10. All I Ask vs Cancelled!

11. Sweetest Devotion vs Honey

Which album wins at the end? 
For me it's 8 against 3 in favor of 25!

 

  • Replies 37
  • Views 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • LanaDelRey
    LanaDelRey

    25 is the only album terrible enough for TLOAS to beat!    Hello vs The Fate of Ophelia 2. Send My Love (To Your New Lover) vs Elizabeth Taylor 3. I Miss You vs Opalite 4. Whe

  • starsailor
    starsailor

    Sweetest Devotion alone is better than entire The Lifeless of a Showgirl

  • 25 for all 

Sweetest Devotion alone is better than entire The Lifeless of a Showgirl

Edited by starsailor

1. Hello vs The Fate of Ophelia

2. Send My Love (To Your New Lover) vs Elizabeth Taylor

3. I Miss You vs Opalite

4. When We Were Young vs Father Figure

5. Remedy vs Eldest Daughter

6. Water Under the Bridge vs Ruin the Friendship

7. River Lea vs Actually Romantic

8. Love in the Dark vs Wish List

9. Million Years Ago vs Wood

10. All I Ask vs Cancelled!

11. Sweetest Devotion vs Honey

 

9-2

  • Author
Just now, starsailor said:

Sweetest Devotion alone is better than entire The Lifeless of a Showgirl

oop-, Ophelia still exists tho

  • Author
1 minute ago, gelato said:

1. Hello vs The Fate of Ophelia

2. Send My Love (To Your New Lover) vs Elizabeth Taylor

3. I Miss You vs Opalite

4. When We Were Young vs Father Figure

5. Remedy vs Eldest Daughter

6. Water Under the Bridge vs Ruin the Friendship

7. River Lea vs Actually Romantic

8. Love in the Dark vs Wish List

9. Million Years Ago vs Wood

10. All I Ask vs Cancelled!

11. Sweetest Devotion vs Honey

 

9-2

Pretty similar for me, but Hello remains more authentic for me 

25 is the only album terrible enough for TLOAS to beat!

 

 Hello vs The Fate of Ophelia

2. Send My Love (To Your New Lover) vs Elizabeth Taylor

3. I Miss You vs Opalite

4. When We Were Young vs Father Figure

5. Remedy vs Eldest Daughter

6. Water Under the Bridge vs Ruin the Friendship

7. River Lea vs Actually Romantic

8. Love in the Dark vs Wish List

9. Million Years Ago vs Wood

10. All I Ask vs Cancelled!

11. Sweetest Devotion vs Honey

 

  1. Hello vs The Fate of Ophelia

2. Send My Love (To Your New Lover) vs Elizabeth Taylor

3. I Miss You vs Opalite

4. When We Were Young vs Father Figure

5. Remedy vs Eldest Daughter

6. Water Under the Bridge vs Ruin the Friendship

7. River Lea vs Actually Romantic

8. Love in the Dark vs Wish List

9. Million Years Ago vs Wood

10. All I Ask vs Cancelled!

11. Sweetest Devotion vs Honey

4 vs 7

1. Hello vs The Fate of Ophelia

2. Send My Love (To Your New Lover) vs Elizabeth Taylor

3. I Miss You vs Opalite

4. When We Were Young vs Father Figure

5. Remedy vs Eldest Daughter

6. Water Under the Bridge vs Ruin the Friendship

7. River Lea vs Actually Romantic

8. Love in the Dark vs Wish List

9. Million Years Ago vs Wood

10. All I Ask vs Cancelled!

11. Sweetest Devotion vs Honey

 

7 vs 4 but I love both!

  1. Hello vs The Fate of Ophelia

2. Send My Love (To Your New Lover) vs Elizabeth Taylor

3. I Miss You vs Opalite

4. When We Were Young vs Father Figure

5. Remedy vs Eldest Daughter

6. Water Under the Bridge vs Ruin the Friendship

7. River Lea vs Actually Romantic

8. Love in the Dark vs Wish List

9. Million Years Ago vs Wood

10. All I Ask vs Cancelled!

11. Sweetest Devotion vs Honey

1. Hello vs The Fate of Ophelia

2. Send My Love (To Your New Lover) vs Elizabeth Taylor

3. I Miss You vs Opalite

4. When We Were Young vs Father Figure

5. Remedy vs Eldest Daughter

6. Water Under the Bridge vs Ruin the Friendship

7. River Lea vs Actually Romantic

8. Love in the Dark vs Wish List

9. Million Years Ago vs Wood

10. All I Ask vs Cancelled!

11. Sweetest Devotion vs Honey

 

8:3 for 25.

25 for all :rip:

 

EiaxM2U.gif

Edited by Donquizote

  Hello vs The Fate of Ophelia

Send My Love (To Your New Lover) vs Elizabeth Taylor

3. I Miss You vs Opalite

When We Were Young vs Father Figure

Remedy vs Eldest Daughter

Water Under the Bridge vs Ruin the Friendship

River Lea vs Actually Romantic

Love in the Dark vs Wish List

Million Years Ago vs Wood

All I Ask vs Cancelled!

Sweetest Devotion vs Honey

 

ADELE 7 vs 3 TAYLOR

  1. Hello

2. Send My Love (To Your New Lover)

3. I Miss You

4. When We Were Young

5. Remedy

6. Water Under the Bridge

7. River Lea

8. Love in the Dark

9. Million Years Ago

10. All I Ask

11. Sweetest Devotion

 

Showgirl is growing on me but 25 was an instant classic to my ears

i miss you being better than taylor's last three albums

 

:clack:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.