Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Slayyyter - "CANNIBALISM"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I don't like the sound of these new songs, too noisy for me. Already missing the Starfucker days…

  • She is the most interesting pop star ("star") in the field right now to me (I really like Jade, Rose Gray, and Addison Rae this year too, but I think she stands above them all. Surprisingly, Sabrina's

  • this washes that RuPaul ass song she dropped a month ago 

Ok I'm into it…but I think my age is showing cause idk what tf she is singing on first listen :toofunny2:  once I know the words I'll love it

 

 

the video though! She looks so good! And expensive! So cool seeing someone finally get the budget they deserve and use it well! 

Love the Halloween vibes. Another Miss Belladonna :bam: this is really good 

This is a smash and if we lived in a perfect world she'd go viral and get her brat moment.

I'm so gagged at the song. Not what I was expecting at all, but it's so good :jonny5:

is Worst Girl in America the rumored album title? 

4 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

This is a smash and if we lived in a perfect world she'd go viral and get her brat moment.

Maybe not with this album, but she is definitely working towards that type of break through, although on a smaller scale. 

These two songs are better than anything on starfucker, she's really stepped it up :jonny2:

Ok now that I've listened like 5 times and reading the lyrics…I'm obsessed!  I love how messy the pre chorus is

 

and her vocal delivery is so cool during the verses! 

24 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Love the Halloween vibes. Another Miss Belladonna :bam: this is really good 

The way that song is one of the best pop songs of the 2020's and no one knows it :shakeno:

10 minutes ago, Hamza said:

These two songs are better than anything on starfucker, she's really stepped it up :jonny2:

Let's not get crazy, I honestly don't think she'll ever top starfucker for me, but I'd love to be proven wrong. That album literally changed how I listen to music and what I find interesting about music 

1 minute ago, Gavin. said:

Let's not get crazy, I honestly don't think she'll ever top starfucker for me, but I'd love to be proven wrong. That album literally changed how I listen to music and what I find interesting about music 

We need another James Deen and Rhinestone Heart :jonny5:

25 minutes ago, slayyyterslut said:

I'm so gagged at the song. Not what I was expecting at all, but it's so good :jonny5:

is Worst Girl in America the rumored album title? 

America$ honey

interesting sound for her. i avoided her for a while but i think i'm becoming a fan now.

She is the most interesting pop star ("star") in the field right now to me (I really like Jade, Rose Gray, and Addison Rae this year too, but I think she stands above them all. Surprisingly, Sabrina's latest album also really won me over after I thought SNS was just okay.). She has such a sharp eye and a true confidence in her work, and I think Starfucker really allowed her to elevate her sound and artistry. I also appreciate that someone who's kind of referencing indie sleaze and electroclash is not forgetting that there was rock music! I don't know why everyone references that period and then just casually forgets to include any rock sensibilities, so I'm glad to see her deliver on that front. 

 

I would like the album yesterday. 

2 hours ago, Gavin. said:

Let's not get crazy, I honestly don't think she'll ever top starfucker for me, but I'd love to be proven wrong. That album literally changed how I listen to music and what I find interesting about music 

Same Starfucker is so excellent :jonny: 

 

The two new songs are really good though and I'm excited for the album

her art direction is sooooo much better nowadays. she always had the taste and vision so i'm glad she has a bigger budget now, there's no doubt she's a star 

3 hours ago, slayyyterslut said:

Maybe not with this album, but she is definitely working towards that type of break through, although on a smaller scale. 

I really hope this album is her breakthrough on a certain scale, I wonder if the marketing team at Columbia has any plans :suburban:

I love her so much, I was honestly kind of disappointed with the EDM/pop route she seemed to go after selftitled (which is still my fave album from her) but it's good to see/hear that she's going full gritty on this record :jonny:

Now her newly signed label should promote the hell out of this new era, she's on the road to becoming mainstream 

She's #8 on NMF

#2 on All New Pop

Should've put her on All New Rock too, that one has more followers than these two with almost 1M

Edited by Freaky Prince

4 hours ago, Syňth said:

interesting sound for her. i avoided her for a while but i think i'm becoming a fan now.

I'm feeling the exact same right now.

 

Watch her VEVO live performances asap. If an artist slays live, that's the final confirmation for me that they deserve to smash

This wasn't as instant as the previous single but I'm so happy they are giving her budget. This era already having a better filmography than the rest of her career combined. :jonny4:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.