Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Slayyyter - "CANNIBALISM"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I don't like the sound of these new songs, too noisy for me. Already missing the Starfucker days…

  • She is the most interesting pop star ("star") in the field right now to me (I really like Jade, Rose Gray, and Addison Rae this year too, but I think she stands above them all. Surprisingly, Sabrina's

  • this washes that RuPaul ass song she dropped a month ago 

this is incredible, this new sound is amazing and exactly what she needs to evolve :jonny: 

4 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

btw her website is getting updated for the album 

:clap3:

Im so obsessed shes insane and best thing to happen to music :jonny4:

Very good! Sorta in the realm of her song Serial Killer, but w/ this era's sonic influences too. She never misses it's insane 

This is fine, not as instant as Chanel$. Hopefully it clicks more with each listen.

1 hour ago, sam.teas said:

btw her website is getting updated for the album 

Hmm wdym? The site opens just fine for me.

Tell you I'm needing it, think about you every night
Tell me you're needing it, think about me all the time

 

9c7b13eb8f5b503b69c33d4661d6c5fa.498x373x56.gif


Tell you I'm needing it, if I don't have you, I'll die
Please, God, send me a sign

 

9c7b13eb8f5b503b69c33d4661d6c5fa.498x373x56.gif

 

6 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Hmm wdym? The site opens just fine for me.

Meaning soon itll be updated completely for the new album, and physical variants will likely be shown for preorder 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.