Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

Come Back sounds like an early 90s, late 80s radio smash

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 106.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

incredible album BUT Silly Fun is that ******* song :jonny: soooooo good

jealous type doesn't represent the album at all, it's now slow than upbeat

 

it is also not as 80 rnb as i expected it to be

 

let's see if the gp will pick it up 

The SZA feature is weird we need a full chorus of her singing, what the ****…. What is this choice

I love that this is more of a "you have to listen to the whole thing" vibe versus you can tell what the singles are. It definitely serves more as an entire of work

3 minutes ago, Club classic said:

incredible album BUT Silly Fun is that ******* song :jonny: soooooo good

Yes :WAP: I love it 

3 minutes ago, TOKYO. said:

The SZA feature is weird we need a full chorus of her singing, what the ****…. What is this choice

I hope the solo version is on the physicals

This is easily my favorite album released this year.

 

IMO, the Sza feature is one of the weaker tracks.

 

Surprisingly, this is one of Antonoffs better works

 

 

Dancing with da Devil is that bitchhhhhh. it sounds so lush, crisp, melodic, catchy, funky and has that kinda irresistible kind of melody that makes it impossible for you not to want to sing along….. 

4 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

I hope the solo version is on the physicals

I mean that SZA should be singing more the chorus

Finished the album at work with shitty headphones but another cohesive album :clap3: Lipstain is my absolute fave but the rest of the songs are actually that good that idk what to do except listen to the whole album every time. Signed CD and Vinyl coming tomorrow!

I find this album to be missing too much elements. Its just not it for me. Will try it on my earbuds. Maybe its the soundbar..

I'm on only on Gorgeous and this is magnificent so far!! :heart: Only need more time with Couples Therapy.

Glad to hear that everyone is loving it so far :jonny5: I'll be landing in NZ once my work meeting is over

7 minutes ago, beyonceparkwood said:

I'm on only on Gorgeous and this is magnificent so far!! :heart: Only need more time with Couples Therapy.

Wait until the last half

Half way through and this is such a chop, sounds like a parody album of what is the 80s in her head :deadbanana4:

I'm not too convinced on my first listen, I really like the cohesive sound but I didn't find she was creative with it. The sax is everywhere and I like that but it's always used in the same way. I'm a little bit tired of putting one rap verse formula in every song but it's not like I can't live with it. It sounds like a grower anyways and I'm going to be listening for the next few days. 

literally her best and its NOT even close

 

i mean COME BACK, ONE MORE TIME, STRANGER, HAPPY, SILLY FUN

 

i feel like the potential of doja is actually finally being reached with this project. like her rapping, her vocals, her personality all ooze through and make this such a stellar project with so many truly breathtaking moments 

 

im biased bc i love 80s music and new jack swing so much that this is right up by alley but i think it just fits her so well and im obsessed 

my only like major gripe is that the tracklisting is a hot mess 

 

so many of the album's greatest moments are all shoved to the back and it literally makes no sense

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.