Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Halsey - 'Badlands (Decade Edition Anthology)'

Featured Replies

ย 

Update: it's also on streaming platforms!

Screenshot_20250801_202705_Spotify.jpg?e

(ft. soty)

Edited by AshleyLovescats887

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • CIGARETTES AND TINY LIQUOR BOTTLES ย  THE VOICE OF A GENERATION! QUEEN OF 2015 TUMBLR! TRI-BI ICON!!!! INVENTED BLUE HAIR!! ย  You just had to be THERE during the Badlands era

  • Diet Pepsi
    Diet Pepsi

    $75 doesn't seem too bad for a 3 LP these days or is it just me?

  • samsclubPRESENTSavam
    samsclubPRESENTSavam

    I would rather get bonus tracks from her more recent run, manic to now. badlands is cool but I never connected with it on a deeper level. ย  ย 

  • ATRL Moderator

the vinyls are GORGEOUS, but it was too expensive for an album I don't listen to a lot. Still bought the 20โ‚ฌ CD editionย :heart2:

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Is this limited or will be mass produced?

Limited!

I would rather get bonus tracks from her more recent run, manic to now. badlands is cool but I never connected with it on a deeper level.

ย 

ย 

I'm not buying it anyway, so I don't care about the prices, but I'm just glad there's some new content on there :duca:ย 

$75 doesn't seem too bad for a 3 LP these days or is it just me?:monkey:

great set but i personally don't care enough about orchestral mixes, 1 mic 1 take demos, etc to fork $75 for this :rip:ย ill keep the original gorgeous LP

35 minutes ago, Diet Pepsi said:

$75 doesn't seem too bad for a 3 LP these days or is it just me?:monkey:

That seems like a lot for me. I have a harder enough time wanting to spend over $30 before Shipping for a 1 lp album. I think 3 los should be no more than $50.

CIGARETTES AND TINY LIQUOR BOTTLES :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

ย 

THE VOICE OF A GENERATION! QUEEN OF 2015 TUMBLR! TRI-BI ICON!!!! INVENTED BLUE HAIR!!

ย 

You just had to be THERE during the Badlands era

ย 

_85206326_halsey2.jpgย GHxqh-gbAAAFmRL.jpg

  • Author
2 hours ago, samsclubPRESENTSavam said:

I would rather get bonus tracks from her more recent run, manic to now. badlands is cool but I never connected with it on a deeper level.

ย 

ย 

Agreed, 'I forgive you' is one of her best songs imo (and we might get it for the 5th/10th anniversary...maybe??)

Also we're still waiting for TGI deluxe tracks so Halsey has a LOT in store for usย :gaycat5:

1 hour ago, Diet Pepsi said:

$75 doesn't seem too bad for a 3 LP these days or is it just me?:monkey:

I can't think of many recent 3LPs, especially not ones with trifolds. The only one I can think of is Fearless TV in 2021, and that was $39.

2 hours ago, Diet Pepsi said:

$75 doesn't seem too bad for a 3 LP these days or is it just me?:monkey:

ย 

Labor's Latest Antics With Franking Credits Ignores The Real Problem -  Julia's Blog

Just bought 3LPs - but not from her site :/ Its to bad that they couldnt send to Poland. So for me it was 75 eurosย :chick2:

One of my favorite albums ever :clap3:ย Looking forward to You(th) and Garden on streaming :duca:ย 

Got the CD and very tempted to get the vinyl bc why not :eli:

ย 

Also, has she bought her masters? Along with Capitol it's also under her own imprint Anti-Pop

Btw i hope she does this on each album anniversary, i need a hfk one in 2 years

5 hours ago, BlahBlahBlah said:

$75ย :deadbanana:

ย 

see y'all on streaming

thats about $25 per disc. its a 3xLP release. its pretty reasonable tbh

purchased it immediately! the connection is strong and there's a clear need to celebrate itย ย :coffee2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.