Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus - BB Talk is so underrated.

Featured Replies

 

I don't wanna link the video bc it's disturbing but I always loved this song. There's so much emotion behind the monologue and it always sounds like a long voice memo in song form. Also her representing the armpit lovers >>>>>

One of her best songs. 

 

    "Milky Milky Milk", "Space Bootz," "BB Talk," "I Get So Scared," "1 Sun" are all discography highlights. 

  • Author
8 minutes ago, richardson said:

One of her best songs. 

 

    "Milky Milky Milk", "Space Bootz," "BB Talk," "I Get So Scared," "1 Sun" are all discography highlights. 

All classics I love Dead Petz :jonny5:

14 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

All classics I love Dead Petz :jonny5:

Deserved 85+ on MC. A truly experimental album. Other pop girls could never. 

Edited by richardson

  • Author
8 minutes ago, richardson said:

Deserved 85+ on MC. A truly experimental album. Other pop girls could never. 

Troye Sivan had the tea when he praised it :clap3: 

 

 

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.