Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Rita Ora - 'ORAVERSE'

Featured Replies

22 minutes ago, NoAngelus said:

Why do you have thousand scrobbles of it when only 3 singles were worth listening to? :khalyan:

Now hear me out, it's her best album :flower3: kinda a no skip except for NOTHING hill

  • Replies 141
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

12 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

Now hear me out, it's her best album :flower3: kinda a no skip except for NOTHING hill

Oh dear :suburban:

2 hours ago, Post Malone said:

Meteora and Oraion :clap3:

You see the vision!

2 hours ago, Post Malone said:

You & I is the worst album title of all time, I have a thousand scrobbles on that album and I still sometimes find myself thinking ummm what was the name of that album again

The worst album title of all time is such an exaggeration omfg

1 hour ago, Post Malone said:

Now hear me out, it's her best album :flower3: kinda a no skip except for NOTHING hill

Not when the handful of the album scraps washed the entire album with such ease

2 hours ago, Post Malone said:

You & I is the worst album title of all time, I have a thousand scrobbles on that album and I still sometimes find myself thinking ummm what was the name of that album again

Wait I completely forgot about that album :rip:  Don't Think Twice is kinda the greatest pop song of all time. 

I wonder if there are any quarantine restrictions in the Oraverse

 

"In November 2020, Ora broke the COVID-19 restrictions by having her birthday party at a West London restaurant during a period of national lockdown.[147][148] Ora had recently returned from Egypt and was supposed to be isolating for 14 days, upon her return to London, as a result. According to the police, her security offered to pay the venue £5,000 to break guidelines and asked for CCTV cameras to be switched off.[149] The restaurant's representative denied that such payment was made.[150] Ora apologised for the breach and was fined £10,000."

  • Author
13 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Meteora

Linkin Park stans would eat her alive let's not

18 hours ago, antihero said:

Queen is coming @shinri:giraffe:

Does she need 1000 retweets to come again? 

Summer inspired the track (HEAT) and the vibe. My album isn't inspired by the summer, but I felt like 'Heat' was an inspiration and a great way into introducing my new world, which is all explained in the album title, that I haven't announced yet. The whole energy of this record is really just like balls to the wall, everything all at once. I felt like I needed to explode with happiness and fun and sexuality and womanhood and cheekiness, and deliberately be intentional and not be afraid and just try and be brave. I wanted to just draw outside of the lines, so 'Heat' was that incredible introduction to the world I'm creating.

https://www.numeronetherlands.com/in-conversation-with/in-conversation-with-rita-ora
Screenshot+2025-07-01+at+10.32.19.png?fo

2 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Summer inspired the track (HEAT) and the vibe. My album isn't inspired by the summer, but I felt like 'Heat' was an inspiration and a great way into introducing my new world, which is all explained in the album title, that I haven't announced yet. The whole energy of this record is really just like balls to the wall, everything all at once. I felt like I needed to explode with happiness and fun and sexuality and womanhood and cheekiness, and deliberately be intentional and not be afraid and just try and be brave. I wanted to just draw outside of the lines, so 'Heat' was that incredible introduction to the world I'm creating.

https://www.numeronetherlands.com/in-conversation-with/in-conversation-with-rita-ora
Screenshot+2025-07-01+at+10.32.19.png?fo

Overstimulation?

On 6/30/2025 at 4:07 PM, alexaalto said:

what could it be?

 

 

"every single" - she is counting something other than heat or means its in the coming ones?

 

 

ORAVERSE sounds like a Men.com scene starring Dom King

'every single i have out, i'm actually saying my album title in it' 

where the hell is she saying oraverse in these songs

 

7 hours ago, wildthaughts said:

the real lead single!

Fr??? Is it a dance bop?

7 hours ago, kyliefever2002 said:

'every single i have out, i'm actually saying my album title in it' 

where the hell is she saying oraverse in these songs

 

maybe she whispers it on unidentified unhearable vocals :eli: have the stems appeared online

tbh Heat has very limited lyrics excluding a few nice lines/words in the verses that could work as an album title

Spoiler

the chorus itself doesn't have any album worthy things:coffee:

 

[Chorus]
Your heat on me, on me, on me
Your heat on me, on me, on me
All week, you there, put that on me
The one thing that I need (I need, I need)
The one thing that I need (I just need your)
Your heat on me, on me, on me
Your heat on me, on me, on me
All week, you there, put that on me
The one thing that I need (I need, I need)
The one thing that I need (I need, I need; I just need your heat)

 

is she talking about singles from the upcoming album or in general cause I doubt she is talking about the latter

 

On 7/1/2025 at 12:07 AM, alexaalto said:

what could it be?

 

 

 

Edited by alexaalto

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.