Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Rita Ora - 'ORAVERSE'

Featured Replies

  • Author
8 hours ago, PaschalIkeh said:

Fr??? Is it a dance bop?

Cashmere / Before You Came vibes 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 141
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author
11 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

The album title is actually Voila

It's not, ppl been saying this because they saw someone who have some songs from the early album sessions scroblling them on LastFM and tagging the album title as Voila (which is one of the song titles)

Tbh at this point I doubt she really has an definitive album title or release date 

1 hour ago, YoungDreamer said:

It's not, ppl been saying this because they saw someone who have some songs from the early album sessions scroblling them on LastFM and tagging the album title as Voila (which is one of the song titles)

Tbh at this point I doubt she really has an definitive album title or release date 

That someone being me :dies: 

FIRO... What can't she do

Spoiler

except maybe chart

 

nC0tUtB.gif

  • Author
1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

That someone being me :dies: 

I didn't wanted to xxxpose you sis

 

nC0tUtB.gif

2 hours ago, Supervillain said:

That someone being me :dies: 

So its true that she doesn't have a title and no release date or what? What's the tea?

  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, alissonfromBR said:

Any clue of when All Natural will be released?

September apparently 

  • Author

If she's not releasing the album in oct/nov then it's 100% pushed to 2026 due to the massive bomb of sHeat 

  • 4 weeks later...

at least we got unreleased bops surfacing while she's postponing:smiley: I really hoped it would've arrived this year but it is very unlikely 

2 hours ago, alexaalto said:

at least we got unreleased bops surfacing while she's postponing:smiley: I really hoped it would've arrived this year but it is very unlikely 

What other songs?

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

What other songs?

the officially released:

-heat

-joy

 

surfaced this year from third album cycle sessions:

-afterlife

-married to your melody

-someone like me

-the afterparty

-no peeking

-right here waiting for you

-queen of the castle 

-how many times

-better on me

 

and apparently there is more to come:)

5 hours ago, alissonfromBR said:

Will All Natural be released in September?

something is still scheduled

2 hours ago, sam.teas said:

something is still scheduled

Any tea on the album? 

3 hours ago, alexaalto said:

the officially released:

-heat

-joy

 

surfaced this year from third album cycle sessions:

-afterlife

-married to your melody

-someone like me

-the afterparty

-no peeking

-right here waiting for you

-queen of the castle 

-how many times

-better on me

 

and apparently there is more to come:)

What songs belong to what era? She should by now what works for her and what the fans want. Give us BOPS on BOPS on BOPS come on Rita we're rooting for you!

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

Any tea on the album? 

Yes, I do have tea on it, but I don't wanna spill it yet. I want to see what she does in September. 

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

Any tea on the album? 

What songs belong to what era? She should by now what works for her and what the fans want. Give us BOPS on BOPS on BOPS come on Rita we're rooting for you!

all of the songs listed can be referred to the You & I era. Married To Your Melody is BANG era

21 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

Yes, I do have tea on it, but I don't wanna spill it yet. I want to see what she does in September. 

1. Any features on the album?

2. Any more dj collabs coming down in the future? Aren't we supposed to get a Steve Aoki collab soon?

3. Any standouts on the album?

4. Is the album still coming out this year? And are we gonna get a tour?

35 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

all of the songs listed can be referred to the You & I era. Married To Your Melody is BANG era

Do you know what eras Be With You, Lifelines and Miracle belong to? These are apparently other leaks that are circulating 

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

Do you know what eras Be With You, Lifelines and Miracle belong to? These are apparently other leaks that are circulating 

these tracks are post Phoenix so I consider everything released after that album You & I sessions:

 

-be with you

-chasing a feeling

-dance with me

-flame

-kiss you forever

-lifeline (bang era(?))

-miracle

 

also the previously mentioned You & I sessions:

 

-afterlife

-dance with me

-married to your melody (bang era)

-someone like me

-the afterparty

-no peeking

-right here waiting for you

-queen of the castle 

-how many times

-better on me

 

there has been Phoenix sessions surfacing also but haven't save almost any of them cause they don't sound very good to me (except wolves)

Edited by alexaalto

  • 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

album officially pushed back to 2026

That label isn't doing any good for her anyway 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.