Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

How often do you see/visit your parents?

Featured Replies

 

 

I feel like it's getting harder but it also is sad watching them get older.

 

How often do you see/visit your parents?

  • Replies 35
  • Views 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Superhero
    Superhero

    I still live with them

  • Night Howler
    Night Howler

    Once every 5 years (for a whole week) works great for me, just enough to maintain peace and not get sick of each other. 

  • suburbannature
    suburbannature

    3 or 4 times a week since I bought a house a mile away from them.

Once every 5 years (for a whole week) works great for me, just enough to maintain peace and not get sick of each other. :gaycat4:

usually once a month i see my mom, we try to do a lot of trips and travel together too. we have a great relationship and I'm trying to appreciate the time we have together!

3 or 4 times a week since I bought a house a mile away from them.

I try to stay at my mom's once every two weeks, and with my dad we usually see each other once a month

 

1-2 times a year since we live in different states. We talk on the phone about once a week, though.

4 minutes ago, Aden said:

1-2 times a year since we live in different states. We talk on the phone about once a week, though.

Literally same as this lol

I visit my mom a lot. My dad is more like a once a year thing. 

16 minutes ago, BGKC said:

I visit my mom a lot. My dad is more like a once a year thing. 

This :gaycat1:

i live with my parents, which honestly works for me. no rent, so i can spend my money on whatever i want.

Usually twice a month I visit them, they live in another city

I see my mom about once every other week. She only lives about 25 minutes away but I am busy with work and other obligations these days. I have zero relationship with my dad/don't know him.

Around once every 2 years. I love them, but we aren't a super close-knit family, plus I live too far away.

4 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

I live with them. I'm asian :kitty:

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.