Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Ed Sheeran - "Sapphire"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 113
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The best one so far and by far. I hope it becomes a hit, considering how poor the current summer slate is

It's a bop but is it just me or does it sound a lot like a Katy Perry Smile power ballad reject. Especially the bridge is giving Never Really Over bridge ripoff. :suburban:

 

That means his Katyperryfication phase is very close, so we won :cm:

Edited by TayDuaStan

This is amazing. As someone of South Asian descent, the chorus melody scratches an itch in my brain PERFECTLY. It's so so catchy and I can see this playing at Indian weddings. Definitely one of my favourite songs in a while

Not my cup of tea, I get that he's doing generic radio friendly songs, but it sounds too dated :gaycat6:

Spoiler

Lemme go back and listen to Subtract again to show him THAT'S what I want :fish2:

 

I like it more than Old Phone, but I like Azizam more.

I do like how it sounds like he's trying something new, in production.

 

 

Edited by coney island

This went #1 on iTunes relatively quickly :chick2:

iTunes is meaningless by itself, but is still somewhat of a signal - none of his other singles this era went #1 there

call me basic but this song is fun and exactly what we needed for the summer

Edited by duadududt

This is so addictive and fun, I can't stop listening to it. Song of the summer!

Were you all paid to give great reviews of this terribly generic song? I already fear this is going to be spammed on US radios this summer :biblio:

14 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Were you all paid to give great reviews of this terribly generic song? I already fear this is going to be spammed on US radios this summer :biblio:

You can only payola so much. See Azizam totally one of the biggest payola songs out there and public refuse to stream it. 

Another bad song in my opinion and added to TTH straight away. 

Another bad investment by his label. 

Edited by Drama Lover

It sounds like a song you could find in an animated movie, cute sing.

12 hours ago, slas said:

This went #1 on iTunes relatively quickly :chick2:

iTunes is meaningless by itself, but is still somewhat of a signal - none of his other singles this era went #1 there

Songs always do better when they're attached to an album pre-order. It auto downloads for everyone 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.