Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus: Zane Lowe interview May 21st

Featured Replies

Looks like she's addressing what we've all been saying, how the success of Flowers gave her validation and a freedom to begin creating art she's wanted to make, without feeling the restrictions of needing to be commercially appealing and successful. 

 

She's truly matured into something I've always seen in her and I love it, can't wait for her interview and the album. 

 

:heart2:

She's SUCH an old school diva, no wonder the relatability-obsessed girls and gheys from today don't vibe with her :jonny: bring it on Mother!

You can tell her voice has been healing over the past few years. Her tone is lighter and fuller, she sounds more like 2010s Miley :heart2:

1 hour ago, wish said:

Her first full length interview since Plastic Hearts :jonny5: I'm SAT

She had the Letterman interview last year

Visually no feeling the era but thank God the music has been outstanding.

I'm definitely tuning in, it's a shame she didn't do an interview like this for Endless Summer Vacation

Visually no feeling the era and musically too but maybe I'll like the interview 

  • Author
18 hours ago, xokuba said:

Why does her face serve Kylie Minogue 2002?

89356859_1556891807796205_58184121760790

Oh I see the vision(s) :jonnycat:

She's so stunning :wanda: her artistic peak is right here and I can't wait for the album!!

Edited by honestopinion

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.