Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Wolf Alice - 'The Clearing'

Featured Replies

everyday I wake up with a different track from this in my head and I just gotta listen to the whole album

spacer.png

  • Replies 337
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Soon I'll be landing on New Zealand to hear the album for the first time!    A girl like me, would you believe I'm in Auckland?  

  • Blondie Darko
    Blondie Darko

    It's called The Clearing cause they knew they'd ******* clear with this. They're incredible. 

  • IMadeYouReadThis
    IMadeYouReadThis

    The Sofa is a 10/10 and most people wish they had a song as good as that in their entire careers

  • Author

This album is a ******* masterpiece. Tbh I was kinda skeptical when the lead was dropped, BUT the whole piece… phew… bop after bop :jonnycat:

  • 2 weeks later...

This has slowly become one of my favourite albums of the year, that 1-2-3 punch of Just Two Girls - Leaning Against The Wall - Passenger Seat is having me in a chokehold still

 

speechless-smoking-man.gif

  • 6 months later...
4 minutes ago, Katamari said:

not enough wolf alice stanning on this site

Katamari

it's my favorite album from last year heart2 clever lyrics, great melodies and production... it reminds me a bit of Golden Hour in that sense

Their best album getting them that BRIT Award this year clap3 Yes I know they got that award for their last album too nn

14 hours ago, Infatuation_Junkie said:

I stan…but this last album was just not it.

uh NO. this album was goddamn everything. amazing melodies, writing, production. it aged like fine wine!

  • 2 weeks later...

Do any insiders know if a deluxe is coming??? They recently performed two new unreleased songs (Gospel Oak & Hit the Sky) and I saw someone on reddit mention that they were recorded for The Clearing sessions jonny5 @sam.teas

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.