Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

The Fame vs MAYHEM

The Fame vs MAYHEM 106 members have voted

  1. 1. Which Lady Gaga album is superior?

  2. 2. Which album cover is superior?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator

ab67616d0000b273e691217483df8798445c82e2ab67616d0000b273b0860cf0a98e09663c82290c

 

Just Dance vs Disease

LoveGame vs Abracadabra

Paparazzi vs Garden of Eden

Poker Face vs Perfect Celebrity

Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) vs Vanish Into You

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich vs Killah

The Fame vs Zombieboy

Money Honey vs LoveDrug

Starstruck vs How Bad Do U Want Me
Boys Boys Boys vs Don't Call Tonight

Paper Gangsta vs Shadow of a Man

Brown Eyes vs The Beast

I Like It Rough vs Blade of Grass

Summerboy vs Die with a Smile

 

  • Replies 61
  • Views 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • KatyPrismSpirit
    KatyPrismSpirit

    Brown Eyes worst song on the fame yup!   where my fellow OBEH at?

  • The Fame has such a special place in my heart, it can never be dethroned

  • Treacherous
    Treacherous

    Just Dance vs Disease LoveGame vs Abracadabra Paparazzi vs Garden of Eden Poker Face vs Perfect Celebrity Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) vs Vanish Into You Beautiful, Dirty, R

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

Just Dance vs Disease

LoveGame vs Abracadabra

Paparazzi vs Garden of Eden

Poker Face vs Perfect Celebrity

Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) vs Vanish Into You

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich vs Killah

The Fame vs Zombieboy

Money Honey vs LoveDrug

Starstruck vs How Bad Do U Want Me
Boys Boys Boys vs Don't Call Tonight

Paper Gangsta vs Shadow of a Man

Brown Eyes vs The Beast

I Like It Rough vs Blade of Grass

Summerboy vs Die with a Smile

 

Just Dance vs Disease

LoveGame vs Abracadabra

Paparazzi vs Garden of Eden

Poker Face vs Perfect Celebrity

Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) vs Vanish Into You

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich vs Killah

The Fame vs Zombieboy

Money Honey vs LoveDrug

Starstruck vs How Bad Do U Want Me
Boys Boys Boys vs Don't Call Tonight

Paper Gangsta vs Shadow of a Man

Brown Eyes vs The Beast

I Like It Rough vs Blade of Grass

Summerboy vs Die with a Smile

 

8 vs. 6

:sabrina:

 

Just Dance vs Disease

LoveGame vs Abracadabra

Paparazzi vs Garden of Eden

Poker Face vs Perfect Celebrity

Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) vs Vanish Into You

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich vs Killah

The Fame vs Zombieboy

Money Honey vs LoveDrug

Starstruck vs How Bad Do U Want Me
Boys Boys Boys vs Don't Call Tonight

Paper Gangsta vs Shadow of a Man

Brown Eyes vs The Beast

I Like It Rough vs Blade of Grass

Summerboy vs Die with a Smile

Just Dance vs Disease

LoveGame vs Abracadabra

Paparazzi vs Garden of Eden

Poker Face vs Perfect Celebrity

Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) vs Vanish Into You

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich vs Killah

The Fame vs Zombieboy

Money Honey vs LoveDrug

Starstruck vs How Bad Do U Want Me
Boys Boys Boys vs Don't Call Tonight

Paper Gangsta vs Shadow of a Man

Brown Eyes vs The Beast

I Like It Rough vs Blade of Grass

Summerboy vs Die with a Smile

 

ab67616d0000b273e691217483df8798445c82e2   7    ab67616d0000b273b0860cf0a98e09663c82290c   7

Edited by Spicy Pisces

Brown Eyes worst song on the fame yup!

 

where my fellow OBEH at?

:sabrina:

Honestly the Fame eats

I had to add the two bonus tracks just to throw Mayhem a couple bones lol

 

Just Dance vs Disease

LoveGame vs Abracadabra

Paparazzi vs Garden of Eden

Poker Face vs Perfect Celebrity

Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) vs Vanish Into You

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich vs Killah

The Fame vs Zombieboy

Money Honey vs LoveDrug

Starstruck vs How Bad Do U Want Me

Boys Boys Boys vs Don't Call Tonight

Paper Gangsta vs Shadow of a Man

Brown Eyes vs The Beast

I Like It Rough vs Blade of Grass

Summerboy vs Die with a Smile

Disco Heaven vs Can't Stop the High

Again Again vs Kill for Love

Edited by Vixen Eyes

Just Dance vs Disease

LoveGame vs Abracadabra

Paparazzi vs Garden of Eden

Poker Face vs Perfect Celebrity

Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) vs Vanish Into You

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich vs Killah

The Fame vs Zombieboy

Money Honey vs LoveDrug

Starstruck vs How Bad Do U Want Me
Boys Boys Boys vs Don't Call Tonight

Paper Gangsta vs Shadow of a Man

Brown Eyes vs The Beast

I Like It Rough vs Blade of Grass

Summerboy vs Die with a Smile


 

6 v 9 whew!

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Brown Eyes worst song on the fame yup!

 

where my fellow OBEH at?

:sabrina:

What a funny way to spell Eh Eh 

:sabrina:

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Brown Eyes worst song on the fame yup!

 

where my fellow OBEH at?

:sabrina:

Downvoted but it's kinda true, still a 10/10 song, all of them are

1 minute ago, Vixen Eyes said:

I had to add the two bonus tracks just to throw Mayhem a couple bones lol

Even with those my score will still be 50/50 :sabrina:

 

Disco Heaven vs Can't Stop the High

Again Again vs Kill for Love

Just Dance vs Disease

 

LoveGame vs Abracadabra

 

Paparazzi vs Garden of Eden

 

Poker Face vs Perfect Celebrity

 

Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) vs Vanish Into You

 

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich vs Killah :suburban:

 

The Fame vs Zombieboy

 

Money Honey vs LoveDrug

 

Starstruck vs How Bad Do U Want Me

 

Boys Boys Boys vs Don't Call Tonight

 

Paper Gangsta vs Shadow of a Man

 

Brown Eyes vs The Beast

 

I Like It Rough vs Blade of Grass

 

Summerboy vs Die with a Smile

 

 

Quite difficult as these are my top 2 Gaga albums but MAYHEM wins

 

Just Dance vs Disease

LoveGame vs Abracadabra (So hard, I can't choose) :jonny2:

Paparazzi vs Garden of Eden

Poker Face vs Perfect Celebrity

Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) vs Vanish Into You

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich vs Killah

The Fame vs Zombieboy

Money Honey vs LoveDrug

Starstruck vs How Bad Do U Want Me
Boys Boys Boys vs Don't Call Tonight

Paper Gangsta vs Shadow of a Man

Brown Eyes vs The Beast

I Like It Rough vs Blade of Grass

Summerboy vs Die with a Smile (So hard, I can't choose) :jonny2:

 

THE FAME: 6 MAYHEM: 10

 

Just Dance vs Disease

LoveGame vs Abracadabra

Paparazzi vs Garden of Eden

Poker Face vs Perfect Celebrity

Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) vs Vanish Into You

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich vs Killah

The Fame vs Zombieboy

Money Honey vs LoveDrug

Starstruck vs How Bad Do U Want Me
Boys Boys Boys vs Don't Call Tonight

Paper Gangsta vs Shadow of a Man

Brown Eyes vs The Beast

I Like It Rough vs Blade of Grass

Summerboy vs Die with a Smile

Just Dance vs Disease

LoveGame vs Abracadabra

Paparazzi vs Garden of Eden

Poker Face vs Perfect Celebrity

Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) vs Vanish Into You

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich vs Killah

The Fame vs Zombieboy

Money Honey vs LoveDrug

Starstruck vs How Bad Do U Want Me
Boys Boys Boys vs Don't Call Tonight

Paper Gangsta vs Shadow of a Man

Brown Eyes vs The Beast

I Like It Rough vs Blade of Grass

Summerboy vs Die with a Smile

 

The Fame: 8

Mayhem: 4

 

:ryan3:

Just Dance vs Disease

LoveGame vs Abracadabra

Paparazzi vs Garden of Eden

Poker Face vs Perfect Celebrity

Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) vs Vanish Into You

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich vs Killah

The Fame vs Zombieboy

Money Honey vs LoveDrug

Starstruck vs How Bad Do U Want Me
Boys Boys Boys vs Don't Call Tonight

Paper Gangsta vs Shadow of a Man

Brown Eyes vs The Beast

I Like It Rough vs Blade of Grass

Summerboy vs Die with a Smile

 

The Fame wins, apparently.

Just Dance vs Disease

LoveGame vs Abracadabra

Paparazzi vs Garden of Eden

Poker Face vs Perfect Celebrity

Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) vs Vanish Into You

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich vs Killah

The Fame vs Zombieboy

Money Honey vs LoveDrug

Starstruck vs How Bad Do U Want Me
Boys Boys Boys vs Don't Call Tonight

Paper Gangsta vs Shadow of a Man

Brown Eyes vs The Beast

I Like It Rough vs Blade of Grass

Summerboy vs Die with a Smile

 

The Fame wins but they are her second and third best album so it's okay. The lack of respect towards The Fame is honestly, in bad taste. 

Edited by Kimi

Just Dance vs Disease

LoveGame vs Abracadabra

Paparazzi vs Garden of Eden

Poker Face vs Perfect Celebrity

Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) vs Vanish Into You

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich vs Killah

The Fame vs Zombieboy

Money Honey vs LoveDrug

Starstruck vs How Bad Do U Want Me
Boys Boys Boys vs Don't Call Tonight

Paper Gangsta vs Shadow of a Man

Brown Eyes vs The Beast

I Like It Rough vs Blade of Grass

Summerboy vs Die with a Smile

 

The Fame: 7

Mayhem: 7

 

:ryan3:

Just Dance vs Disease

LoveGame vs Abracadabra

Paparazzi vs Garden of Eden

Poker Face vs Perfect Celebrity

Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) vs Vanish Into You

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich vs Killah

The Fame vs Zombieboy

Money Honey vs LoveDrug

Starstruck vs How Bad Do U Want Me
Boys Boys Boys vs Don't Call Tonight

Paper Gangsta vs Shadow of a Man

Brown Eyes vs The Beast

I Like It Rough vs Blade of Grass

Summerboy vs Die with a Smile

 

:sabrina:

Just Dance vs Disease

LoveGame vs Abracadabra

Paparazzi vs Garden of Eden

Poker Face vs Perfect Celebrity

Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) vs Vanish Into You

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich vs Killah

The Fame vs Zombieboy

Money Honey vs LoveDrug

Starstruck vs How Bad Do U Want Me
Boys Boys Boys vs Don't Call Tonight

Paper Gangsta vs Shadow of a Man

Brown Eyes vs The Beast

I Like It Rough vs Blade of Grass

Summerboy vs Die with a Smile

 

Just Dance vs Disease

LoveGame vs Abracadabra

Paparazzi vs Garden of Eden

Poker Face vs Perfect Celebrity

Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) vs Vanish Into You

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich vs Killah

The Fame vs Zombieboy

Money Honey vs LoveDrug

Starstruck vs How Bad Do U Want Me
Boys Boys Boys vs Don't Call Tonight

Paper Gangsta vs Shadow of a Man

Brown Eyes vs The Beast

I Like It Rough vs Blade of Grass

Summerboy vs Die with a Smile

 

The Fame: 5

MAYHEM: 9

 

 

 

Mayhem easily… aside from abracadbra the fame has better singles obviously, but then then the album tracks kind of show a slight drop in quality… mayhem definitely has lower lows with the ballads and that Taylor song but the rest of the album tracks still fare better than the fame's.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.