Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dylan Mulvaney for PAPER Magazine

Featured Replies

Everything about this is a chop, I'm so sorry girl. The lighting, the makeup, the outfits, the poses. She low-key looks dead in that second picture 

Why does she look like a discount version of Kim Petras? :rip:

this has to be one of the ugliest photoshoots i've ever seen in my life, paper really set her up :jonny2:

15 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Why does she look like a discount version of Kim Petras? :rip:

What about her styling reminds you of Kim Petras here?

This looks good 

 

She looks good

 

Not sure what the dramatic responses are about 

17 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

What about her styling reminds you of Kim Petras here?

The first pic. Kim pulled it so much better

a serve tbh

 

I just don't like her becoming the face of trans community in the past couple years because she's lowkey annoying

well... a model she is not but I love this opportunity for her and she does look beautiful. 

8 minutes ago, kimberly said:

a serve tbh

 

I just don't like her becoming the face of trans community in the past couple years because she's lowkey annoying

yes, For me she represents too many shallow things with her content

I love this! Very mannequin/ broken doll coded.

 

I assume people are saying she looks like Kim Petras because of a not really that similar Paper magazine she did?

 

img.jpg?width=1200&quality=100

 

She's pretty but this photoshoot just looks so low budget and not good at all. 

The faces tho :dies: something about her is off and i can't put my finger on it

Every time I see her I think about her creepy "Normalize the bulge!" song :rip: 

What is she doing as of late? I feel like I haven't heard about her since she seemingly left TikTok.

 

Anyway, these photos aren't THAT bad. Her neck looks long though, I think it's the awful hairstyle 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.