Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Adéla teasing her upcoming single

Featured Replies

I opened this page thinking it said Adele and got whiplash when I heard the snippet 💀 

  • Author
2 hours ago, Cqmerqn said:

I opened this page thinking it said Adele and got whiplash when I heard the snippet 💀 

good, now stream ha

 

8 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Is this the girl obsessed with Manon?

?

Thank the baby Jesus it's not Adele.

 

marks ears as safe 

She should tour asap and get a fanbase. She can build a nieche following within a year and a album. Popstar Academy trained a dangeous one

Superscar was so good and Homewrecked was pretty decent. Machine Girl didn't click with me at all though. I think we need an EP or something instead of drip feeding with singles.

Edited by glitch

  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2025 at 8:29 PM, kellebrity98 said:

Her 4th banger is coming:jonny2:

omg this upbeat banger??? I NEED IT

I'm afraid she's my next pop obsession.

On 4/2/2025 at 2:29 AM, Topaz said:

She should tour asap and get a fanbase. She can build a nieche following within a year and a album. Popstar Academy trained a dangeous one

ep and mini tour or open for someone pleek

Edited by oceans

On 4/2/2025 at 2:34 AM, New Edition said:

Is this the girl obsessed with Manon?

Why would she be obsessed with someone that's 10x less talented and interesting than her 

:sabrina:

Still waiting for her to release one bad song. Challenge ongoing.

:gaycattel:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.