Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Doja Cat - "Jealous Type"

Featured Replies

The way every single snippet sounds amazingโ€ฆ i'm so ready for this album :jonnycat:

  • Replies 2.4k
  • Views 81.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

11 hours ago, Mornings said:

I don't love this sound, but her melodies are so catchy I'll probably listen anyway

same here, a twitter account posted 3 snippets from the album, and none stood out (yet)

8 hours ago, makeme said:

16 tracksย :duca:

Did she say thisย :duca:???

33 minutes ago, Appletree said:

Did she say thisย :duca:???

Just assuming since she posted thisย 

ย 

ย 

I was wondering why there was no thread made for her posting the tracklist on Twitter, but then I remembered this all goes down in this very thread. I'm excited to hear some new doja. I hope the album comes out soon.

I avoided all the snippets she played so far so going fresh i like it that way.ย 

probably an unpopular opinionโ€ฆ

ย 

but i'm highkey glad crack got removed, it'd stick out like a sore thumb if the overall theme for the album is 80'sย 

ย 

she can still soundcloud drop it thoughย :clap3:

1 hour ago, makeme said:

Just assuming since she posted thisย 

ย 

ย 

Didn't she say this would be trimmed?ย 
ย 

___

ย 

I just know she's going to deliver both musically and aesthetically once again :WAP:

1 hour ago, makeme said:

April 25 or May 2 would be perfect release dates

let her release da 16 for my bday weekend lol

Hmmmm I don't recall her saying it would be trimmed? Hope not tbh I've grown to love long albums. More content >ย 

ย 

4 minutes ago, dabunique said:

let her release da 16 for my bday weekend lol

Heyyy now I'm here for that *sparks joint*ย 

i wish she would do sumthin like Meg did with her unreleased stuff

ย 

i want my own Sumthin for da Kittenz lol

11 hours ago, dabunique said:

spacer.png
ย 

Wait. ย Erykah Badu reposted this on her stories. ย I wonder if it means something.ย 
ย 

She always shows love to Doja, I wonder if they've met. ย She is clearly one of her main inspirations from day 1.ย 

4 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

Wait. ย Erykah Badu reposted this on her stories. ย I wonder if it means something.ย 
ย 

She always shows love to Doja, I wonder if they've met. ย She is clearly one of her main inspirations from day 1.ย 

they've met before, including Paris fashion week right before Scarletย 

ย 

GoeWvX0XUAAmt3X?format=jpg&name=900x900

46 minutes ago, dabunique said:

they've met before, including Paris fashion week right before Scarletย 

ย 

GoeWvX0XUAAmt3X?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ahh that's right! I knew she had met Janet, but couldn't remember about Erykah. ย 

10 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

Ahh that's right! I knew she had met Janet, but couldn't remember about Erykah. ย 

if i'm correct she met dem both dat week in da same show tooย 

21 hours ago, hcneymoons said:

a katyratย hating something that isnt generic popย :suburban:very tellingย 


ย 

No, I just hate all aspects of the 80s. But thank you for trying to discredit me personally.ย 

1 hour ago, Sexyzinger said:

No, I just hate all aspects of the 80s. But thank you for trying to discredit me personally.ย 

oh BOO...ย  you would THINK after the 4th snippet you'd check out of this era altogether, but instead you come & spew your bland tasteless opinionsย :rip:ย 

ย 

noones discrediting you either doll .. just saying the apple doesnt fall farย :celestial3: mediocrity loves mediocracyย :clap3:ย your condescendance won't go unnoticed!

5 hours ago, hcneymoons said:

oh BOO...ย  you would THINK after the 4th snippet you'd check out of this era altogether, but instead you come & spew your bland tasteless opinionsย :rip:ย 

ย 

noones discrediting you either doll .. just saying the apple doesnt fall farย :celestial3: mediocrity loves mediocracyย :clap3:ย your condescendance won't go unnoticed!

I'm an Amala Stan and I'm hoping to be convinced my distaste for 80s music and fashion is an exception for Doja with this era. So far I am not liking the production sonically.ย Thank you for continuing to take the time to comment on my opinions.
ย 

So its beenย 

ย 

Crack lol

LipStain

Acts of Service

Jealous Type

ย 

and now Cards

On 4/13/2025 at 6:36 PM, professor2000 said:

:clap3:
ย 

The visuals need to hit HARD. ย She can play with so much with this 80s aesthetic. ย 
ย 

The music is good so farโ€ฆbut the visuals can take it to the next level.

ย 

Tbhโ€ฆI wouldn't mind a visual album or movie of sorts. ย ๐Ÿ‘€ Like an 80s love story action film type vibe. ย :jonny5:ย 

Let her remake The Last Dragon. She obviously will play Vanityย 

22 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Let her remake The Last Dragon. She obviously will play Vanityย 

Yesssssโ€ฆI actually had her in mind when I said that. :laugh: ย But more so Action Jackson, lol. ย 
ย 

Given a lot of the songs are about love this eraโ€ฆreally feel like it could work. ย 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.