Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Say something nice about Troye Sivan

Featured Replies

His early career/first album is ROUGH but his releases keep getting better and better :clap3:

  • Replies 61
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Chickennuggets
    Chickennuggets

    something nice about Troye Sivan

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    Rush is one of the best pop songs of this decade

  • Troye's music is - broadly - quite good, and he works hard on his performing skills. And his face card is flawless I'll always like Troye on some level since we are the same age and he grew up ro

One Of Your Girls, Dance To This and Happy Little Pill are masterpieces.

Actually I have noticed his discography is very diverse, I like that about him, he has an interesting output. I haven't checked his latest releases, but I would definetely try them, I used to like Blue Neighbourhood a lot.

  • Author

To those asking where is the hate, check out the why are there lesbians in Popular music thread. @Bubble Tea @HarajukuPrincess @NewStanner 

On 2/7/2025 at 3:33 PM, Pinocchiho said:

Lil Nas X, Troy Sivan, Sam Smith, they're just corny with their image.

 

On 2/7/2025 at 3:33 PM, babycomeround said:

Remember when Troye Sivan said he would be more successful if he was straight, as if his whole personality isn't a jock strap and poppers :coffee:.

 

What we're lacking is actual talent. Troye makes great songs but he can't sing. 

 

On 2/11/2025 at 9:26 PM, UnusualBoy said:

In most of the cases for gay men popstars their sexuality and sex is basically what their music spins around, especially visually speaking... look at Troye, Lil' Nas and Sam's last eras, all of them did that and music wasn't exactly that good bar 2-3 songs.

 

he's talented and super undersold by the gays just bc he's a twink

16 minutes ago, Ewan Chaos said:

His early career/first album is ROUGH but his releases keep getting better and better :clap3:

it's not really rough? it's just very of its time

3 minutes ago, Starfish said:

To those asking where is the hate, check out the why are there lesbians in Popular music thread. @Bubble Tea @HarajukuPrincess @NewStanner 

 

 

 

Girl, I'm not even hating just stating the obvious.

Great music... Potentially the best gay male artist currently (as far as I know). And he's cute!

He's got a very solid discography, and I'm happy to see him live up to his potential.

Visually he's one of the strongest pop stars working right now - the videos for his last era were all 10s. Love that he's finally leaning into choreo and it's sort of a strange and bizarre style that really suits him! The music can sound a bit samey after a while but he has some certified bops.

 

His list of female collaborators is also almost prophetic - Ariana, Tate, Charli, he posted about Chappell years ago. Curious to know who he thinks the best pop supreme will be!

Blue Neigbourhood is his best album, and the one ive returned to the most since his music debut.

I like the parts he sings in Talk talk remix, which was one of my favorite songs last year.

Massively underrated, he's probably the most interesting male artist in the pop industry right now and his recent tours were fantastic. Also he's hot and I need him in my bed like now.

I smelled one of his perfumes and I actually considered buying it. 

50 minutes ago, Starfish said:

To those asking where is the hate, check out the why are there lesbians in Popular music thread. @Bubble Tea @HarajukuPrincess @NewStanner 

 

 

 

Omg :rip: Troye has literally been gay and sexy for ONE era, god forbid a man express his sexuality. It's giving me Madonna Erotica hate. People are so anti-sex, pearl clutching and Victorian. Gays have been performing "straight" for the heteros since the dawn of time. Can't we just be gay??

 

 

  

2 minutes ago, Mornings said:

I smelled one of his perfumes and I actually considered buying it. 

I am going to Australia next month and am keen to track a bottle down. No idea what it smells like or the price so we shall simply be seeing.

He's surprisingly a really strong actor and I'd go as far to say The Good Side, Animal, Rush, and One Of Your Girls are some of the best pop songs of the past decade. 

21 minutes ago, Bubble Tea said:

I am going to Australia next month and am keen to track a bottle down. No idea what it smells like or the price so we shall simply be seeing.

There are a few fragrances. There's a shop in Brooklyn that stocks them.  But I was shocked when I learned it was Troyes brand. There's a very green fresh one I would happily buy if I wasn't saving every penny to GTFO of America 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.